Is there a Parceline problem? UK

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Ok,

Woolworths have been spewing me a load of cr*p about the import for the uk wii's has been delayed. And that no other retailer has had their allocation yet. (they mentioned Argos as one).

Anyone know anything about this?..

Apparently parceline has f*cked up somehow (according to woolies)? Although I phoned my local GAME and they told me they have a stack of wii's in the stockroom?

They taken to many orders, back tracking, to tell people nintendo havent shipped enough a day before release is a bit suspect in my book.

Woolies better not be right.. great.. I preordered mine from Woolies and in my mind I'm almost sure I'm not gonna get it at launch (just my luck) and this has confirmed I probably wont, thanks :)

I've been having problems with woolworths too, they text me yesterday telling me they give me one before xmas but not tomorrow. BUT, they stopped their preorders on the internet around 15-20 days ago so im assuming its not excessive preordering since they stopped them, it could be Nintendo...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Ok,

Woolworths

You could of just stopped there.....

It's woolworths... you only need to look at the state of their stores to see they are so disorganised.

Buy good luck!

Back