Nintendo UK Support problems

Doug's Wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Hello people,

havent added a post for a while, but here goes,

Has anyone else EVER got through to the UK Hotline? i've been trying for weeks, via the 0870 no. and via email. (if i HEAR that woman's voice telling me "all calls are important to us, please continue to hold, anymore im going to put my head through my screen)

I called them over three weeks ago with faults on BOTH wiimotes purchased at the same time, the only way i could get any help was to do a bit of google digging and find the main reception for the company (Codestorm), and asked the nice lady to transfer me through, they then did all the needful, and sent out the returns form etc. posted the wiimotes back to them over two weeks ago,

I have since spent approx 30 mins a day "waiting on them answering their phones" at a cost of 10p per minute. and STILL no reply. i even tried my shortcut through reception idea again, but she said they CANT transfer calls through!!!! so she took a note of my name and repair ref. and said she'd hand it to them.

Guess what!!! - NO response. not even a response to my last email, which was sent last week.

nearly a month without my wiimotes, no fun and games with my Wii, and no avenue to find out where my wiimotes are?, are they getting repaired? nothing.

Come on Nintendo UK Support - either add more people to your support line, or make it free, or at LEAST answer emails.

oh yeah and GIVE me my Wiimotes back, pretty please.

Moan over - has anyone else experienced trouble accessing the supportline?

Doug

Yep, big probs.My first Wii had a drive issue so I tried to get in touch with them, couldn't get through for ages. Eventually did and sent it in (at my own expense) and they lost my system. They sent a replacement which was broken and an obvious refurb as it already had a profile. They sent me a new one and a little while later got another system from them which was broken and I flogged on ebay.

Nintendo UK are a mess and really need to sort themselves out. They NEVER reply to emails.

hi,i need 2 know what 2 do
i cant seem to connect through my wii but my laptop works fine on the internet
the error code is 52130

dont use the 0870 number as it can cost alot more......try the 01753483700 number. will be free for those on free calls tariffs.

Back