MrCloud sucks

captainff

slightly amused
Feb 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
5537-0855-7535-2075
MrCloud sucks no more!

There is an online company called Mrcloud who produce Mii shirts.

Add their friend code, send your Mii, pay some money, 1 week later a lovely T-shirt arrives.............. or so they say.

One month ago they took my cash and still no Mii-shirt. I tried to contact them by a variety of methods and they failed to respond until I threatened to bad mouth them over the net.....

They sent me an email which I replied to over a week ago and STILL NO MII-SHIRT. Ngamer mag are praising them but my honest advice is DON'T USE THEM

Last edited:
unlucky mate, i think there is no way your gona get that shirt, how much did you pay for it?

Thats a shame dude. Im quite busy with school right now but if you still dont get it in Easter Ill make you one and send you it free of charge.

If you want?

Haha lol no Im just a 14 year old teen from Scotland whos in a kind mood. I can make T shirts so Id thought Id offer him one.

no - its a real story with a really freaky twist.

i posted that at 2pm today. at 3pm today i get an apologetic email from MrCloud saying that the package got fubarred in the post, that they have made me a new shirt and that it is on its way.

How dumb do I feel now??

I stand by how i felt earlier, I was V p1$$3d off, but hopefully now its going to end happily!

Ok It didn't seem like they were ea fake website because they have been reviewed in magazines and stuff. So please tell us if you get your T Shirt

ok so I'm having an awesome week this week! Due to an error by a Belgian salesperson I managed to buy 9500 fags at £1.27 a pack!
Oh, and this arrived! (I'll retake and re-post the photo later)
miishirtWinCE.jpg

Here's my Mii too so you can compare....

captainffWinCE.jpg

Life is good!

Shaded Spriter said:
Is it just the photo or is the mii slightly off center.

sorry. hands shaking with excitement!

it is central!

slightly better pic
miishirtwholeWinCE.jpg

you add them as a friend and send them your mii.

from the website;

"You can send us your Mii in one of the following ways:
1): Add us as a friend on your Wii. Our Wii friend code is: 6977 3899 7312 2585. Either state your Wii code during checkout or email it to us. To send your Mii go to your Mii plaza and click on the 'Send Mii' icon (it looks like an envelope) then select us as the recipient. This will send you Miis to our Wii.
2): Take a digital photograph of your Mii on your TV and email the picture to us."

:thumbsup:

GaryT85 said:
you add them as a friend and send them your mii.

from the website;

"You can send us your Mii in one of the following ways:
1): Add us as a friend on your Wii. Our Wii friend code is: 6977 3899 7312 2585. Either state your Wii code during checkout or email it to us. To send your Mii go to your Mii plaza and click on the 'Send Mii' icon (it looks like an envelope) then select us as the recipient. This will send you Miis to our Wii.
2): Take a digital photograph of your Mii on your TV and email the picture to us."

:thumbsup:

no, i mean what's the actual process? how does it go from being on the Wii to being silk screened on a T-shirt? What's the method, what equipment? That's what I was wanting to know.

Back