Bad experience buying from Nintendo

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
I have never buyed anything from the Nintendo website. Having bought a Nintendo Wii at launch I waited paciently for the release of the component cables. Being how I am, I ordered the official nintendo cables on december. I recieved an email saying that the cable was SENT on december 12 2006. Apparently thay screwed up the first order cause it never arrived.:cryin: # weeks later I called them and they apologyzed and sent me ANOTHER cable just to find our that the order is again wrong. Tracking the package via UPS gives an exception of THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE IS MISSING AND IS REQUIRED FOR EXPORT :cryin: :cryin:
I really understand that a big company recieves alot of orders... but why must mine be wrong twice?!:mad5: 49 days later I still don't have my cables:sick:

Just go to Walmart and buy some random brand Wii component cables. I have no idea what brand I have, but they cost about $40 after taxes.

learn how to complain, you watied a week? i would have been on there arse in 3 days, could probs get it for free :)

I waited 3 weeks.... sorry the 3 got replaced by a # but my finger slipped to the shift.... And I am really pacient with this stuff... but the first order was sent though regular mail so I don't have a tracking number...

Beach Bum said:
I have never buyed anything from the Nintendo website. Having bought a Nintendo Wii at launch I waited paciently for the release of the component cables. Being how I am, I ordered the official nintendo cables on december. I recieved an email saying that the cable was SENT on december 12 2006. Apparently thay screwed up the first order cause it never arrived.:cryin: # weeks later I called them and they apologyzed and sent me ANOTHER cable just to find our that the order is again wrong. Tracking the package via UPS gives an exception of THE COMMERCIAL INVOICE IS MISSING AND IS REQUIRED FOR EXPORT :cryin: :cryin:
I really understand that a big company recieves alot of orders... but why must mine be wrong twice?!:mad5: 49 days later I still don't have my cables:sick:

It may not be Nintendo's problem. Sounds like customs actually.
Where was it coming from and going to?! It would be unlikely that a commercial invoice would be missing if Nintendo has sent you something. There is a slim chance they didn't provide the correct number of copies of the invoice, but that doesn't mean it should be held up for so long.
Call the courier and ask why there is a hold up. They will tell u they require an invoice. Ask them to provide information on exactly what they require and they'll probably discover they only have one copy when they need two or something. ***** and moan to them and they will probably just let it pass through with only one copy (or they'll actually just photocopy what they already have). Things get held up all the time, it's not Nintendos fault.

Thanks WolfpacSnakepit, I called Nintendo today and they sorted out everything and according to the UPS website I should be receiving the cables tomorrow. I understand that the second time it was customs problem. The first time I am pretty sure that it was Nintendo's fault. But no harm done I understand that this happens all the time. I'm happy of the way that Nintendo resolved the problem. I would buy from them again just to show my appreciation for bringing the greatest gift to mankind since the wheel.... the Wii :ihih:

wtf you talking about? Nintendo ownz, best gaming company in the world. Sony and microsoft better get ready. Get out or get N. Microsoft should have stuck to computre boxes, and sony should have kept with their TVs.

ItS On!

That's The Spirit... Come On Everyone... Get Your Wiimotes....
The Dawn On A New Era... The Time Of Men Is Over... Now Is The Wiitards Time To Rule...

Back