LAN connector

i dont have any wireless, should i get it? the lan connector i mean...had any problems or something?

No problems here too.

Unless you can get the Datel LAN for cheap, I'd recommend getting a wireless router. Made the mistake of ordering off eBay, now I'm trying to sell my LAN connector so I can get a wireless router...

You can buy LAN adaptors that will work just fine for a cheap price on newegg. www.newegg.com

Also, if you're considering going wireless, go belkin wireless g/g+ router, or netgear or D-link, I had a linksys for a while and they fail. Badly. if you want a GOOD linksys, youre going to have to fork out teh d0ugh.

Spiritshotgun said:
You can buy LAN adaptors that will work just fine for a cheap price on newegg. www.newegg.com

Also, if you're considering going wireless, go belkin wireless g/g+ router, or netgear or D-link, I had a linksys for a while and they fail. Badly. if you want a GOOD linksys, youre going to have to fork out teh d0ugh.

Odd, I still have original Linksys BEFSR41 and it still works. I have two WRT54Gs (v1.0 and V5) and never had a problem. I recommend Linksys with all my clients for the small offices or home and haven't had one out of at least 200 go bad.

There's been a few Dlink and Netgear I've had to replace. I can't count the number of Belkin's I've replaced or know of being replaced.

strommsarnac said:
Odd, I still have original Linksys BEFSR41 and it still works. I have two WRT54Gs (v1.0 and V5) and never had a problem. I recommend Linksys with all my clients for the small offices or home and haven't had one out of at least 200 go bad.

There's been a few Dlink and Netgear I've had to replace. I can't count the number of Belkin's I've replaced or know of being replaced.

Linksys is only good when you have to fork out the dough, I had an old wireless B that went down constantly, now ive moved to the belkin I have and I'm pleased. I actually still have the Linksys gaming receiver from a few years ago, I will probably switch that out though when I get more money.

Back