Last day for free internet channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sovieto said:
i agree with shiftfallout
people try to tag microsoft as "greedy" yet nintendo will be charging for something that you can get elsewhere free, and its a fact you can get it for free because if you have online on your wii, then you must have a computer thats hooked up the the internet

Actually shift is saying Nintendo is greedy.

so your saying if you got the full version (one that doesnt say demo version) that means we dont gotta pay for it? YAY

yeah, it is free for windows, but it was developed for the wii's firmware, so it's not the exact same software as the one you get on windows. Somebody had to pay to make the changes. And who really needs it anyway? you all have pcs if you've got an internet connection, so who cares? It's nothing new from Nintendo either, they've always come on up little schemes to make more money, and they always will. For as long as I can remember they have been releasing tiny little useless crap that you still needed to buy if you wanted to do certain things, but it didn't have to be that way. Milking has always been a strong mentality at Nintendo, so why be surprised and angry?

And nobody pays one time prices for unlimited bandwith, it is expensive.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
If Nintendo are going to charge money for something they are able to provide for free, then it would seem they are greedy.

Yes how greedy of a company to charge a small price for a piece of software they had to have specially redeveloped for their firmware.

It's almost as if Nintendo is in business to make money. What kind of greedy bastard of a company is in it to make money?!?!?!

Seriously though if you wanted to make that argument is Microsoft really one you would want to compare?

thats bullshit nintendo makes like over 40 bucks each wii, sony looses alot sonys da bomb

Well most people already have it..but some people probly don't even know this..i only found that out yesterday when my Friend was here and told me..

kevbomac05 said:
thats bullshit nintendo makes like over 40 bucks each wii, sony looses alot sonys bombing

Corrected.

And yes Nintendo makes more off each system. And they charge you $250-$350 less. Think about that. You can buy two Wii's for the price of one 20gb PS3. Which means Nintendo would make $80 pure profit for the sale that sony would still lose money on. Seems like Nintendo is just damn smart when it deals with hardware developement relations.

And the reason why Sony loses a lot is because they rightfully assumed that they would make bank off the games not the systems. Unfortunately for them people have to buy the systems first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back