Last GC game you ever buy?

Batallion Wars and DDR: Mario Mix..... I got them last Christmas.

Nintendocam said:
Have that for DS. It SUCKS.:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Aw that's a shame, it was good for GCN though. Played it right through to the end. I was really glad about the return of exotic cars, 'cause that's the reason I liked the series in the first place.

Last edited:
the last game/s that i am buying are a whole stack of gamecube games from my friend since he is selling his gamecube with his games. so now i can enjoy them on my new Wii

I am just starting my gamecube collection with NHL 06 now that I have a wii.
I am always looking for cheap used games now.

Yep just buying loads at the moment, as I am finding them cheap will save me downloading them at a later date, since the wii release, though I am sure they will go backup in price.

Mine was probably Harvest Moon Maic Melody which stunk! I might get the new paper mario when it comes out though because the last one was my favorite game for 2 months. If you are looking for a good game get Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door it has side quest and is 2 months of fun!

Well here's something really stupid as far as things going full circle go. I sold my GC to buy a PS2 (for the M games) and ended up selling my PS2 to buy a Wii. So now, any GC games that I liked I can buy again. Stupid... I know. ;) Oh, for the record, the PS2 M games were hyped and I realize now I had more fun with my CG. C'est la vie.

My last buy was Mario Sunshine but I rented a lot of games for my Game Cube, but I might go out and buy Custom Robo. I played it like 1 1/2 years ago and didn't beat it but I loved it... so, now I might go out and buy it to finish it and unlock everything...

Damn, I really want to play it now.

Oh yeah, I might also get Battalion Wars just to get used to it kind of until BW2 comes out on Wii.

Back