Last Suit?

It is the armor located in the shop in the SW corner of Castletown's center area. It originally cost 200,000 rupies, but when you complete the mission to rebuild the bridge (donate 1,000 rupies to the old guy in the shop in Kakariko village) then bring a barrel of hot spring water acroos the bridge (can't fight, follow the edge of the map), then bring a bottle of hotspring water from Castletown to the Goran outside the S bridge (he breaks open the rocks for you), then go back to the shop in Kakariko village and donate another 200 rupies, the Castletown shop will come under new management with much better prices. You can buy the armor for 598 rupies.

Pokemaster said:
Well
Where do I get such a Big Wallet and where is the barrel of the Water?

You need atleast one golden bug, give it to agatha (I think thats her name), who resides in a house on the south east road (also if thats what the name is of its location). Once you give her ther 1st bug she gives you the wallet upgrade (600 rupies), and will give you the final upgrade (1000) once you bring her all 24 bugs.

After donating 1000 to the old goron inside malo mart, speak to the one outside the mart to begin the hot spring water barrel quest, that was described by omegis13.

twilight_link said:
how many temples shud u have dun before u get it?

3 I think.

You will obviously need access to Castle Town in human form, meaning after you complete the search for all the tears of light in that area, aswell as dungeon (but I may be wrong, it might of been possible to tackle the bridge quest before entering the 3rd temple)

you dont really need to get it, i finsihed the game without getting it, but i wil go back one day and get it

Stocken said:
you dont really need to get it, i finsihed the game without getting it, but i wil go back one day and get it

I 2nds that. I had it for a while before I actually used it, and that was a mere test to see how it fully works. It costs rupees to move, then takes off more according to damage you receive (while wearing this suit, your life force will not decrease, just your bank balance :lol:) thus meaning, if you want to donn this suit, you better be a rich man :D

Now the suit combined with the infinite rupees from the poe quest would do well, but by the time you get all 60 poes theres no real point to using the suit anywho. To really benifit you will need an AR for Wii, with infinite rupees code :rolleyes:

Matt11 said:
Can someone post a pic of it PLZ...

WHY DONT YOU JUS GET THE DAMN TING?! lol :lol:

seriously, asking so many questions bout it. Aint you got Wii n a copy of Zelda? if not then ignore the previous question, but if you have reap your reward and go about seeing it for your self.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Actually Red And Gold!

He dont need the specifics, due to the fact he can find out himself. Im sure he would rather now the more dominant colour, if he was considering match up types like people did in OoT with Mirror Shield and Goron Tunic.

Back