LED stand release

stozy

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
I just thought i would let you all know about the wii cooling stand with led lights which is coming out in 4 days :p i am going to get one it looks cool...

Stand here

ps, i no something like it has been talked about before but this is almost here :)

Yeah knew about these for a while. There are actually quite a few stands with blue lights in them out already. Amazon is slow to sell these now.

why would you want a led light stand, ya maybe its cool at night but it s was of money. And I don't know about you but the cooling part of the base does nothing and it blocks not too sure one or both of the USB plugs, hey but you could still by it, but why would you waste your money on something like that when you can get a new game..........lol

Ive put that in my bookmarks so i can get one when i get some cash after ive bought a load of other wii things lol

spawnminion said:
but why would you waste your money on something like that when you can get a new game..........lol

...with £10? i don't think so.

cs u dont need a stand for the horizontal position ? lol

Although my Wii is always as cool as a cucumber I might get it for the lights.

that is what i was thinking....i kinda gave my wii a cool secound stand so its got more air :D

Back