Legend of zelda cheat:A MUST SEE!!!!

hey JT. where are your old posts with the unlimeted arrow glitch and how to play at the title screen or could you just tell me

trisyyy said:
yo, u guys might already know this, but maybe not...
you know the final boss battle with ganon (the boss battle im on now), on the final stage where u fight toe to toe with him, if u dangle ur fishing pole in front of him, he'll stare at it:crazy: ! giving u the opertunity to give a few blows at him!!!keep doing this until you've completely killed him!!!:devil:

If i've helped out in anyway, or if u think i'm cool:cool: , then click the little green mushroom in the corner and rep me!!!!:yikes:
I already knew this :ciappa:

ok.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

the fishing pole, the legendary pole of evil's bane... ROFLCOPTER!

Back