Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Once again, I'm questioning Nintendo's Decision. Every image I view of the New Zelda Game, It looks brightly colored making me feel its going back to the Toony style done before, I don't think very many people enjoyed that transition originally. Now it looks more of a combination in this game because toon link looked retarded, however, he looks like himself in this game, kind of, because he has been tooned. Does anybody like these changes?

Once again, I'm questioning Nintendo's Decision. Every image I view of the New Zelda Game, It looks brightly colored making me feel its going back to the Toony style done before, I don't think very many people enjoyed that transition originally. Now it looks more of a combination in this game because toon link looked retarded, however, he looks like himself in this game, kind of, because he has been tooned. Does anybody like these changes?

i think their intention is to be more artistic since they were going for realistic but canceled that for a reason i forgot.

Maybe not too many people like the transition, but they missed a magnific game, that take out the max of the Cell-Shadded technique.
I´m trusting Nintendo on this one, so far (in what respects to Zelda), they haven´t dissapointed me.

well... toon link and zelda wind waker may not look so rad but it is indeed a very good game then twilight princess is a complete masterpiece so now they are making a visually mixed game of wind waker and twilight princess which looks great actually but yeah that cartoony look makes me a little down, still Zelda games have always been incredible and I know this one won't be the exception since it is the actual ZELDA game for the Wii. I also think that they decided to make the game like this because they know the Wii is not that powerful and if they made the game more realistic it would look almost the same as twilight princess and they wanted to make a some improvements visually talking so they made it like a toon-realistic style with the motion gameplay which is going to be amazing... :) just wait and see this game is going to be excelent and you will feel happy to have a Nintendo Wii once more.

I'm all for this. I LOVE Wind Waker and LOVE Twilight Princess. This game is going to be great!

I think it looks amazing, can't wait to get it! :yesnod:

a newbie

hi, i kno this isn't the right zelda, but no one is answering me in the blog....maybe someone here can help me?

i am playing the twighlight princess zelda. i am at the part where you have to hit the four windmills with the boomarang in the z order.

i have hit the damn things probably 100 times now in the order of the z on the floor. over and over. aiming at them, hitting them. do they all have to spin at the same time or something? the gate shakes but nothing is opening PLZ tell me what to do. am totally stuck and can't move on and its a bummer to just keep hitting them and not move on!

thank you!!!!

thank you for answering! ummm fast forward? to the part i need? i didn't know it had a fast forward...how do i do that?

thank you again

Are you joking? Haha. Just grab the circle that's moving as it plays and pull it where you want. I would've answered in the other thread if I saw it.

Back