Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Gallery

Here's a picture I just finished about 5 minutes ago. It took about 45 minutes to do:

linkzl3.jpg

Mr_Stoukaph said:
anorexic link!:lol:

I usually make my characters quite tall. :)

I was going to make his shins and forearms bigger to show that he's like... not muscly really, but still has hidden strength. Meh. It only took 45 mins so.

Well as of now it appears Japan might be getting a different TP cover
Take a look (sorry its a bit small but its all I could find, I'll repost a bigger one):
wii_tp_boxart_jap.jpg

EDIT: I said i would so here it is the larger version
img10073285104.JPG

Last edited:
The actual dis for Twilight PRincess is here:
wii_tp_gamedisc.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but that looks awesome

deity_link said:
Well as of now it appears Japan might be getting a different TP cover

Japan always tends to get better cover art (depending on what you personaly like of course), and I do prefer theirs for TP. Reason being if I didnt know about the game and just walked into the game shop and saw it on the shelf, it shows a good image of Link and thats ALL. It doesn't show me any hints at what might be in the game to that (you can see some of the Twilight affect going on in the bottom left corner of the cover), so I would be completely surprised at what would unfold once I begin playing.

Whereas with ours, it shows Link back-to-back in a sense, with the Wolf incarnation. Now its no big secret that he transform into the Wolf, but for someone who doesnt know about the game but is generally interested in Zelda it would give it away (although there will more then likely be in-game images of the Wolf on the back).

Besides that though I just prefer it on a whole being as it shows Link near enough full scale, instead of just a head.

YEhg thats true i think the Japense cover is way better than ours

Just a quick question I've been hearing a few rumours that if you preordered it or get one of the first ones you get a gold case instead of the plain coloured ones it there any truth to this???

deity_link said:
Just a quick question I've been hearing a few rumours that if you preordered it or get one of the first ones you get a gold case instead of the plain coloured ones it there any truth to this???

News to me :scared:

Last edited:
Yeh I read it on some other forum a while back so I thourhgt I'd ask it while were on the topic of covers

Clerification about the boomerang. need answers please

Okay I've read through this thread, and two people have given answers one of them not making any sense to me what so ever. I have saved the first monkey and second. I killed TWO spiders, the one as your coming further into the temple and have to raise the stairs, and the one that falls down to greet you ever so lovingly as you try to jump across the broken bridge. Can someone PLEASE tell me where the heck this boomerang is? Its not after you get either monkeys or after killing the spider. That much is obvious, so do you have to beat the boss to get it? If so HOW in the HECK do you get to him, I've been all over that temple (the forest temple) and CANNOT figure out how and where I'm supposed to go, without the boomerang I'm seriously lost. :confused:
Can someone please explain with details??? Thank you.

Okay obviously I just needed to be REALLY aggrivated in order to figuer this temple out, yes you have to beat the monkey boss to get the boomerang, you don't get it before then and won't till you beat him. So that confirms that the one post I saw on here isn't correct. I finally got past this temple. If i would have known how hard this game was going to be I would stay up late every night but I can't I've done the 24 hour thing back when I was a kid with the old school Zelda, but I guess I'm old now and can't stay awake long enough anymore :drool:
If anyone has any helpful tips for the next temple or level I would greatly appreciate them.

Twilight Princess Fan Art Thread

i had this idea in the wiichat forum but no one approves a fan art thread. oh well, it was moved to the lounge and no one replied (yeah thanks alot VAGRANT!) now i pwn mini mods and noobs!:thumbsup: any way, if you got artwork send it in. (it can be handrawn or made on the computer.) if your going to photoshop images together, make it really good! or else ill classify you as a :tard: DER DER DER!

heres my work of art. all of it is handrawn and i used photoshop for colors.

link.jpg

Back