Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Gallery

m7ticalm said:
I like it except i think that it should have more colours, looks a bit dull with just gold and sliver based colours. Still, that looks hell good, good work.
:) thanks!
i've been called one of the best non-professional boxart makers out there. those LoZ boxes are nothing compared to my others ;)
my work has even been used on multiple game sites, and ubisoft even used my cover idea for the PAL version of Splinter Cell Double Agent: :cool:

nintendo lover said:
I like the cover.
nintendo lover said:
I have seen a lot of covers now.
nintendo lover said:
good comics
WOULD U STOP SPAMMING??!!:lol::lol:

That cover looks good too but I think there's not enough colors, like previously said. And as nintendo lover SPAMMED a while ago, i've seen alot of covers too, like 4 I think! It's because so many ppl r so worked up they're doing things like this!

Last edited:
Lol u did it again:lol: Don't make it a big deal, I was just mentioning it. I just mean to add some content to ur posts so they're more interesting, take this post i'm posting right now for instance:D

wickedgamer1 said:
:) thanks!
i've been called one of the best non-professional boxart makers out there. those LoZ boxes are nothing compared to my others ;)
my work has even been used on multiple game sites, and ubisoft even used my cover idea for the PAL version of Splinter Cell Double Agent: :cool:

Man i woudnt be surprised cause those are like, ULTIMATE. Words cannot describe your gaming artisticness, that is like... camel satisfactionary good as in people would satisfy camels to just get a glimpse of your work.... And are u serious that ubisoft used your idea for the PAL version? Man, thats so good, did they like pay u for the rights or sometin? You should make more adn sell them to nintendo :)

m7ticalm said:
Man i woudnt be surprised cause those are like, ULTIMATE. Words cannot describe your gaming artisticness, that is like... camel satisfactionary good as in people would satisfy camels to just get a glimpse of your work.... And are u serious that ubisoft used your idea for the PAL version? Man, thats so good, did they like pay u for the rights or sometin? You should make more adn sell them to nintendo :)
Wut is up w/ u and satisfying camels, man? That's disgusting:lol: Do u do it for a living or something????

No, it is just something which shows the extent to what i would do to acheive something... If i really wanted something like the wii (which it seems to me you dont really want since your not willing to satisfy a camel :lol: jks) i would go to those crazy extents. And btw, its just an exaggeration if u didnt get it yet cause sexual intercourse with another animal is just Rankenstein

m7ticalm said:
sorry but I didnt understund what u said.:wtf: :confused:

maybe you should talk about that elsewhere. ^_^' sorry but this is a gallery, not a chat room. thanks

Back