Lik-Sang out of business

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Gaming retailer and importer Lik-Sang.com has today buckled under the Sony onslaught and declared itself out of business.

As of today, Lik-Sang.com will not be in the position to accept any new orders and will cancel and refund all existing orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, Lik-Sang is working closely with banks and PayPal to refund any store credits held by the company, and the customer support department is taking care of any open transactions such as pending RMAs or repairs and shipping related matters. The staff of Lik-Sang will make sure that nobody will get hurt in the crossfire of this ordeal.

According to a press release posted on their website, Lik-Sang cites multiple legal actions brought against it by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Sony claimed that Lik-Sang infringed its trade marks, copyright and registered design rights by selling Sony PSP consoles from Asia to European customers.

"Today is Sony Europe victory about PSP, tomorrow is Sony Europe’s ongoing pressure about PlayStation 3. With this precedent set, next week could already be the stage for complaints from Sony America about the same thing, or from other console manufacturers about other consoles to other regions, or even from any publisher about any specific software title to any country they don’t see fit. It’s the beginning of the end... of the World as we know it", stated Pascal Clarysse, formerly known as the Marketing Manager of Lik-Sang.com.

I've personally never bought from Lik-Sang but i know many who have and have heard nothing but good feedbacl about their service, seems a real shame.

Link: http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

I think you all agree with me here when I say
FU(K1NG SONY
PRINNY MUST KILL

SONY

Edit :now I feel down

Edit edit: Check the posts after the news
Im not the only one for fealing like this

Last edited:
There goes the possibility of importing other region games for the Wii, from a reputable reseller. Guess now we'll have to buy them from Ebay... Urgghh. I miss you Lik-Sang.

Wow man, I heard about the legal action against Lik-Sang but I never though it would force them out of business. I don't hate Sony like alot of people but I must say that on this one, they ****ed up royally.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I Love Lik-Sang! It Give Us So Much!!!:aureola:

Oh That Guy WHo Posted That "Even Jesus Hates You" Picture...
Burn... Burn In H3||:mad5:

Alright...i never had anything against sony till now!! SONY BURN IN HELL...WITH MICROSOFT ( Sorry to any Microsoft fans...i just hate it)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

goood... use your anger, use your hate... its your most powerfull weapon... and soon you will be welcomed... by the dark side of the force.... ect ect. :shocked:

BuddyJesus.jpg

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

He he
hay its true He imports his games from Japan to heaven (the postage is a fortune)

The grave stone
also meh double post

I was half thinking about getting a PS3 for Resident Evil 5 and Unreal Tournament 2007, but after hearing about this, Sony can go to hell. This shows they're nothing more than a greedy, money hungry corporation.

Personally I never bought anything from Lik-Sang, but from what I had heard they were an excellent company with a great reputation for customer service and product quality. They will be sorely missed.

Back