Elf-Warlord_800.jpg

eden-elf-high-jpg.jpg

elf.jpg

Human:
CAV-human-male-soldier-2.jpg

Hylian:
Hyrulian_Hero_by_erlkoenig.jpg

tp_art_link03.jpg

Based on those images, I'd say Link is a Hylian, which if you need to relate it to something more consistant, looks like a half elf, half human.

shouldnt we stop talking now since the topics died or we could discuss if links a female like the rest of the morans lol just cause they wanna she his jinggle bells.:lol:

zelduke said:
errrr....whats with all the stupid pics... you must relise this topics dieing....

What's up with the double post?

There's nothing wrong with what I posted, and I didn't revive a dead topic. I only posted 6 minutes after the person before me.

by dieing i mean that its alredy settled and sorry if i offended you i wouldnt hurt i fly *fly buzzes by zeldukes comp he strokes it* see!

match002001 said:
Have you Seen screen shots from Blitz?
no but i'll look. i wasn't complaining about the graphics, i no thats not what the wii's about.

maybe link is half fairy, half elf and maybe people should leave it at that then both sides win. I've never seen so many so touchy about a characters orgin. hehe. i thought this thread was a bit of fun.

Well the intention was to allow people to move past the rather bizarre debate that had occured in the original feature, rather than create more (seeing as I'm currently unable to post in said feature). I was hoping the discussion would eventually drift to some of the other points I brought up in the article...

Back