Link or Mario???

wii_cammy said:
soz for double post

Tell me why u think there good they r for 5 year olds god he even has a demented friend luigi who is just a copy

Lazy nintendo developers

They are good because they're fun. Most professional video game reviewers and hardcore gamers will tell you their awesomeness. You seem to be unintelligent and assume a game is for kids if it has a psychedelic and vibrant look to it so that's why you can't see its greatness.

Lazy character design and Link isn't, ever hear of Peter Pan?

oh shoosh i dont want to listen becos i unlike udont go round reading all the AWESOME reviews in the AMAZING magazines because i unlike YOU get out

That was for en4neo

wii_cammy said:
oh shoosh i dont want to listen becos i unlike udont go round reading all the AWESOME reviews in the AMAZING magazines because i unlike YOU get out

That was for en4neo

Wow that's a lame arguement, idiot.

You can't say I like Mario games only because of reviews because quite frankly they were my favorite games before I even read video game reviews!

Excactly ur tht sad saying hes ur homeboy ur probably a wee freak who sits at his computer every night and reads a dictionary

250px-Zelda2005-Link.jpg
DVD-peterpan.jpg

Kinda

psh, i like link..

im not a fan of Mario at all.. ^_^ i like Wario.

hey Wii_cammy.. you need to watch your language on here.. i don't care if you do it somewhere else.. just do not do it here. okay???

wii_cammy said:
Excactly ur tht sad saying hes ur homeboy ur probably a wee freak who sits at his computer every night and reads a dictionary

In other words you bring in my personal life into the equation because you know you just lost this battle.

Oh please keep on posting, idiots like you are such a great source of entertainment for me.

callin me an idiot little dwarf yea thats right i know ur a dwarf and a pido

Last edited:
Back