Link or You?

i use my name. the best is for nhl games when you create a team, the letters that appear in the score sheet, like PHI for philadelphia, etc, i put SAM since it's my name. it's awesome.

I choose the character for this type of game. sorry, but i'll dream of me being an elf with uber skills next time. As for shooters, i put in my own name cause thats something i can relate too. They have easy input names such as LT. ____ or CPT ____, or MR. ____.

Renz said:
I choose the character for this type of game. sorry, but i'll dream of me being an elf with uber skills next time. As for shooters, i put in my own name cause thats something i can relate too. They have easy input names such as LT. ____ or CPT ____, or MR. ____.

-whistles-

-looks around the room-

:yesnod:

Cpt.

i've always put in the character names

a)it adds to the game experience like someone said previously
b) i hear/see my name everywhere, why would i want to see it more
c)i don't like my name, brent is too boring

i always use my name, Heath. I dont like my name really but it doesn't alter the game at all, so who cares?

The only time i've changed my name in Zelda is to put "Link" and it did alter the game - i can't remember which one it was put if u put in ur name as Link it used to change the music or something. i cant remember now, was a long time ago.

Back