List of VC Titles they must have!

Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3 and DK64. I think I read somewhere that theres a good chance they will come to the VC even though they are Rare games because Donkey Kong TM is owned by Nintendo. /me crosses fingers

NES & SNES

Mega Man Series
Zelda Series
Final Fantasy Series
Metroid Series
Mario Series

Those titles alone would probably be good enough for me :crazy:

Oh yeah,

N64

Goldeneye (of course)
All THQ Wrestling Games

Again...

Mega Man Series
Zelda Series
Final Fantasy Series
Metroid Series
Mario Series

Was there a Metroid title for the 64? I don't remember.

It would be nice if they put some cheaper stuff on the shop channel like game art that you can't find anywhere else to spend those extra points on. I DLed Mario 64 and Bomberman 93 and still have like 400 points left over.

For now:

NES- Gyromite
SNES- Mario All Stars
Gen- General Chaos
N64- DK64, Rayman, GoldenEye

I want to see Mario kart 64, smash bros 64. those 2 i would like to see

It seems like Nintendo is releasing the the older gamers in order of appearance. I for one am not interested in paying $5 for the original "tennis" or "ice hockey". Give us Metroid, Castlevania, Contra or even Super Mario Bros!!! What the hell is going on?!?

Wiiaretheworld said:
It seems like Nintendo is releasing the the older gamers in order of appearance. I for one am not interested in paying $5 for the original "tennis" or "ice hockey". Give us Metroid, Castlevania, Contra or even Super Mario Bros!!! What the hell is going on?!?

They just released Super Mario Bros. and a Castlevania game and they're are not releasing it in order of appearance. Stop exaggerating.

Christo said:
Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3 and DK64. I think I read somewhere that theres a good chance they will come to the VC even though they are Rare games because Donkey Kong TM is owned by Nintendo. /me crosses fingers

They released Donkey Kong Country in the UK(still expect it in U.S) so I don't think Rare games should be an issue.

Last edited:
Ignoring problems like Japan-only releases or whatever, I would like to see the following:

NES/SNES- Zelda: Link to the Past, Metroid series, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia, Secret of Mana, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, Final Fantasy series, Castlevania series, Earthbound/Mother series

N64- Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini

Mega Drive- Zombies Ate My Neighbours (a.k.a. Zombies), Streets of Rage series, Landstalker, Phantasy Star series, The Ooze, "Strike" series (Desert, Jungle, Urban), Worms

Turbografx 16- Rainbow Islands, Parasol Stars

And if they ever add these consoles:

Saturn- NiGHTS, Burning Rangers, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Radiant Silvergun

MSX 2- Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2

WiiLink said:
They released Donkey Kong Country in the UK(still expect it in U.S) so I don't think Rare games should be an issue.

Sorry, but Donkey Kong is a special case as Nintendo owns the character. Other Rare games are still not guaranteed.

Back