Little Nemo: The Dream Master

I can't believe someone made a thread for this game. To tell you the truth, this game was too difficult for the children making it unbearable to play. Having as much gaming experience as I have now I still find it somewhat difficult.

The difficulty of this game drove most children away from it causing it to be not that popular.

The gameplay was pretty basic, find keys to open the door at the end with befriended animals assisting you.

I remember that game, I didn´t know capcom did it, but I remember the music and weird levels, It´s a blast from the past, (and I had nightmares after I played It for the first time, I was a kid)

Mario Famous said:
I can't believe someone made a thread for this game. To tell you the truth, this game was too difficult for the children making it unbearable to play. Having as much gaming experience as I have now I still find it somewhat difficult.

Yeah, I can't recall having ever beat it. 9_9;; I remember getting to the third dream ONCE. After that, I don't think I ever got any farther than that.

Yeah this had to have been one of my fav NES games i owned. I remember being 4 and couldnt get passed that darn cloud ruins level! I found a copy at Slackers for 5 bucks so i might find a nintendo and snag the game.

Last edited:
Back