VC Necessary Games

I'm fairly sure Activision currently have exclusive rights to publish Bond games, and I don't think the rights are shared in any way. Whatever the case is, just don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
2 games the vc really needs:
mario bros 3
and
super street fighter 2

and yes theres others but those are the 1ns i really want

what're Contra's chances? None because it was released on X-Box live, or is there any chance they might release it for both

Jacksons2 said:
what're Contra's chances? None because it was released on X-Box live, or is there any chance they might release it for both
sonic the hedgehog showed up on xbox live soooo, i think contra has a chance contra 3 is on the vc already, its just a matter of time.

I say contra's chances are good, tmnt 2 is going to be released eventually for VC but it will be the one that was made for nintendo with the 2 bonus levels not the pure arcade version xbox arcade got. Konami made contra and microsoft doesn't own them so I'm sure eventually it will get released.

I dont like Microsoft no more i am going to get a mac but then i need new apps. ****
if some one pays me 3000 i'l get a mac

lol microsoft cant own konami... konami is a publishing company... they have game studios that produce games and then konami publishes them. people just dont understand that business 1st party-nintendo, microsoft, sony 3rd party-konami, capcom, sega, etc. development companies-rare, epic games, etc. GET IT NOW?! okay so now that is out of the way, i hope a little game called SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 comes to the vc soon because it is arguably the BEST game ever made.

yes mario bros 3 was def the best game on the nes. i dont know why they didnt put it on the vc near the beginning of the release of it.

it should come out on monday now! i want to play it now!!!! but i can wait

good to hear about TMNT, the NES version was much better anyways. Snow level was one of my favorite levels. The only dissapointing thing will be lack of game genie, that game was so damn tough

what about Simpsons games, any chance they're coming out. Bart's Nightmare, and Bart vs. the Space Aliens (mutants?) would be real good. Virtual Bart would as well be good, but mostly just for the Tomato toss

Back