little question

most good games are that price, u can buy from play.com for 25 or 29 pounds

Yeah, I have also seen some games listed as £40 in-store. As far as I am concerned, GAME are rip-offs at their worst.

Most games are £40 when they come out.
So far I've only seen crap games at a price of £35 on release....

I for one know Strikers will be top notch so that price is down to Nintendo

I preordered Strikers for £35 at GAME... I'm such an idiot.. can get it for £29.99 at play.com and £28.99 at choicesuk.com...

Wii_Smurf said:
Most games are £40 when they come out.
So far I've only seen crap games at a price of £35 on release....

I for one know Strikers will be top notch so that price is down to Nintendo
Yeah, I don't mind paying £40 if the games are going to deliver, such as Mario Strikers Charged, but there are some really bad games for the same price and that really annoys me.

Celestial said:
I preordered Strikers for £35 at GAME... I'm such an idiot.. can get it for £29.99 at play.com and £28.99 at choicesuk.com...
i preordered my copy from GAME too for £35... i didnt even think of buying it from play.com, but then again last time i preordered a game from play.com it took a couple of days to come after it had already been out!

Celestial said:
Amazon is the best for such pre-orders in my opinion. I think I got it for £31 with delivery and they will ship the game on the 23rd so that I will receive it on the 25th. Now thats a good deal.

Yeh i got mine from play aswell but i asways buy from there and delivery if free and 2-3 days usually.

Back