little question

Cant really see a reason to pre-order the game from the shops, every shop ive been into has said that they have tons of copies in and pre-ordering is unnecessary. Apart from GAME, but i reckon they are just taking pre-orders so they can guarantee sales figures for themselves.

Im heading to one of my local shops at 3 pm on the 25th, cant see me having any problems picking up a copy.

I only found it on play.com today,

I was about to ask you guys if anyones pre-ordered it from play..

If I get it tonight then I'll get it by Friday.

Does anyone know when they take the money from your account? I've only got like 20.00 in my bank, but I got lots of cash that I was going to use to get the game in store, so I can't put the money in the bank until 2moro, but I have to buy it tonight, so does anyone know when play takes the money from your account?

Thanks guys =]

Ohh and I pre-ordered The Da Vinci code from play.com before and I got it two days before it was released ^_^ Hope this happens with MSC

Unless your account has overnight clearing on it then they can only take the money from your account tomorrow morning, however it depends when you get to the bank and put the money in because they might get it out before you get to the bank.

Personally if i was you i would find a friend or family member who has a bank account with the same bank and has money in their account, if they use telephone banking then your friend or family member can have the money transfered from their account into yours with immediate effect (me and the missus do this all the time, but your accounts must be with the same bank not different banks). That way you just hand the cash over to your friend or family member and your all square, then you can order tonight with no worries. (ask on the phone if your bank does immediate inter account transfers just to make sure before you do it, but my bank does it no probs)

No, play.com takes your money on realease from there houses, so you won't get charged until they send it to you and you will also get a email notification when its left there houses and when they take your money from your bank.

So basically they will either charge you on Thursday Night or Friday Morning.

Plus surfinrach i dont think it matters when you order it until about wednesday or thursday, although i would have ordered by then incase you dont get it until youknow Saturday.....

Last edited:
wow, you Europeans are lucky.. over here across the pond its 50$..or is 35 Euros 50$?

Am not sure, i'm in Scotland so we use sterling pounds so am unsure about this euro stuff. But i'll guess there roughly the same.

Plus wasn't there another thread on here somewhere that said American games are like half our price???

Last edited:
I use the $ symbol.....

Google converter is getting a work-out today.

Lol...go america and it's basically set prices :cornut:

Back