look at what i found!!

would you trust it??? im tempted to "add to cart" right now

thats a good question. i assume it could be used for the shooter games that are comming out in the near future. for now i would try it with wiiplay that shooting game :)

im adding to the cart and buying it. what the hell right? its only like 15$ with free shipping! :)

Unstoppable said:
wow, nice! but what games would you use it for? redsteel?
There's a light gun game called Ghost Squad coming out, and Umbrella Chronicles is a light gun shooter as well. I'm going to buy one of these when those come out.

RDBRaptor said:
There's a light gun game called Ghost Squad coming out, and Umbrella Chronicles is a light gun shooter as well. I'm going to buy one of these when those come out.

in truth i would snag it now.

but wait, didnt the original gun for the wii (licenced by nintendo) have a cradle for the nunchuck?

yes i know theres an acessory find thread- im the one that edited it for rach

i just made this because no one put it on there from this particular website.

eta- stranger, what would this one do? hold the nunchuck or something? gotta be a bit odd....

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes i know theres an acessory find thread- im the one that edited it for rach

i just made this because no one put it on there from this particular website.

eta- stranger, what would this one do? hold the nunchuck or something? gotta be a bit odd....

Jill, I hate to say this, but he is right... sorry, but is not fair, and you should be an example to everyone.

p.s: hope you don't get this the wrong way..

Oh noes, make me a mod and I shall smite her with teh banstick.

I wouldn't. I know you like buying stuff from cheap china-shops online...but you would get the urge to point directly at the screen, which is not right....

Kinda like this:

g-mouse.jpg

why would i post in wii accessory finds? theres more to this thread than the advertising, its strictly asking if you would trust it or not as well. not really just a brush over accessory find.

im the mod i should know what constitutes as going in that thread and what doesnt. like i said, im the one who helped rach edit it :rolleyes:

im not taking it in a mean context at all, im simply stating facts of forum rules/posting

Back