Looking for confirmation

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
Ok so when they say Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Strikers Charge, and Battallion Wars 2 are going to be "online."

They do mean online multiplayer right? It seems the most logical, but I can't find anywhere that says online multiplayer, just that they are "online".

I know Battalion Wars is online MULTIPLAYER. But the rest, I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure they are.

http://wii.ign.com/launchguide/beyond.html

You don't have to read through ALL those games, but just to show you on Battalion Wars it says "BWII features a stronger visual look, multiple online modes including co-operative play..." If you can play co-op online, then you can definitely play against eachother online, I would assume.

Last edited:
Deathmetalmaster said:
If they are not online multiplayer, I am going to become a serial baby killer

FREE HAT!

But ya, according to the wii launch guide;

http://wii.ign.com/launchguide/online.html

It says "online." Considering that those 3 games focus mainly around multiplayer, it seems logical. I am just wondering if there has been any confirmation of multiplayer online for all 3.

Haven't found any official confirmation besides the one you noted. Hopefully it comes soon...I'm guessing by feb/mar they should have the details out, even if it will come out by next christmas

-SpideyKonfusion :p

SpideyKonfusion said:
Haven't found any official confirmation besides the one you noted. Hopefully it comes soon...I'm guessing by feb/mar they should have the details out, even if it will come out by next christmas

-SpideyKonfusion :p

im adding to you my address book...friend

vagrant said:
im adding to you my address book...friend

kewl! i tried to PM you so i wouldnt spam up the board, but it says your inbox is full. o well, here's what I was gonna say:

PM said:
Kewl, thanx for the add man. thing is, my Wii is at my apt., and im on break right now so I'm home. my parents dont know I bought a Wii (with financial aid money >_>) so i couldnt bring it home :( I'll be back jan. 3rd though, and I'll be sure to add you man :D

-SpideyKonfusion ^.^

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

SpideyKonfusion said:
kewl! i tried to PM you so i wouldnt spam up the board, but it says your inbox is full. o well, here's what I was gonna say:

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Oh sorry my inbox was filled by that "mylittlewiiwii" guy who mass pmed me with a bunch of racist stuff.

SpideyKonfusion said:

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

LOL financial aid money. ahahaha

hahahaah you guys are hillarious, I'll make sure to add all of you to my friends list as soon as I get back to my Wii :(

so Khool-Ade and xbandaidx, expect an add around Jan. 3, fo sho.

-SpideyKonfusion XD

On the topic of SSB what is everyones character(s) Me i am a link/fox guy but dont mind switching it up...like with mewtwo or mario

Back