Looking for some Goldeneye friends

Biocore

WiiChat Member
Aug 9, 2013
Florida
Hiya. I've been playing Goldeneye for the Wii for awhile now. I've been looking for a place to add more friends and it looks like I finally found the place. I'm a level 56 and I love using the Anova, Strata and a Ivana. I play during the day and night. Now a little about myself. I am 26 years old and I work at Home Depot (boring!). Is there anyone that would mind playing with me? It gets pretty boring playing by yourself!

Hiya. I've been playing Goldeneye for the Wii for awhile now. I've been looking for a place to add more friends and it looks like I finally found the place. I'm a level 56 and I love using the Anova, Strata and a Ivana. I play during the day and night. Now a little about myself. I am 26 years old and I work at Home Depot (boring!). Is there anyone that would mind playing with me? It gets pretty boring playing by yourself!
ill play im a level 56 too my freind code is 221545493702

I'll admit that i am the REAL Ghost Sniper, im just a 12 year old boy who plays games and makes model cars. Im level 56, knows usernames Hank Moody, 8 inches, Terminator 2, chato, rainbowdash, DarkWingDuck, XPHACKER, 56/Anthony/%%, Cow, CP/CHESTER, Andrew, Palm Beach FL, ?, SOMETHING?, GOTCHA, GRIZZLY, i used to be Syd now i turned to The REAL Ghost Sniper.Right now its 11:30 PM at New Paris, Ohio, USA, North America
hey man my fc:221545473902

Hi! My friend code is 4843-7438-3969 Im really active I play goldeneye ALOT. And Im also level 56 and Im looking to play with goldeneye friends and I really like to play with you.

Hey I play. My fc is 271536190206 .I play in the morning at about 8 , though im not at my best then as im tired. I also play on saturdays, sometimes sundays. I am a fun hacker(melee only, everyone has goldengun, noob tube only) my online name is InvisibleMan

Hi. I'm a goldeneye player who'd like to add some friends. I'm on level 18, and I'd like to get higher. My name on Goldeneye is 'Tracer'. My friend code is 241234001561. And also, is there any way to level up faster, without hacking the game yourself or jumping to level 56?

Alright I have added you .

You could : a. Farm goldeneye mode. b.reset your weapon proficinces. c. farm heroes. d. join one of my hacked games(as stated above,not xp hack) as i typically earn 1000+ xp per match. Since everyone is equal in melee only:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back