Looking for the best Wii fighting game

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
hiya aside from the amazing Tatsunoko vs Capcom is there any other fighting game that you guys can recommend?

one that has a descent story, descent graphics and good replayability.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.:)
2342273838_2f4ce3282a.jpg

smash brawl...

and if you like it there is a ninja turtles clone called TMNT smash up i recommend.

Yes, Wait for "Tournament of Legends" or select Mortal Kombat: Armagedom, but if you look for arcade fighting games I will recomend you:

SNK arcade collection, Guilty Gear series or Naruto Ninja series or Dragon Ball series.

i'm looking forward to that Tournament Of Legends game.

but is there any alternative to those 2D beat um ups like Capcom v SNK2 and Guilty Gear?

dragon ball z is sort of 3d ish..... usually the fighting games made these days are all 2d, i cant even think of a good 3d fighting game.... smash bros seems like the best choice but i dont know if its what youre looking for.

i'm looking for the likes of KoF 12, Marvel v Capcom 2 or Street Fighter III Third Strike. i'm just wondering why they can't port those to the Wii?

i'm looking forward to that Tournament Of Legends game.

but is there any alternative to those 2D beat um ups like Capcom v SNK2 and Guilty Gear?

Most 3D fighters are really 2D at heart.

The best fighter outside of Tatsunoko vs Capcom and SSBB would be Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3.

Back