looking for wifi players...

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
ok before i get alot of epopel replying... "this has already been posted" and stuff like that... im looking for people to play wifi with that won't d/c or w/e ... or who won't cheat cuz it's lame (ex snaking in mkds is cheating imo) ...

i have animal crossing, mph, sfc, tetris and mkds,

best way to get a hold of me is by email or aim email is [email protected] or my aim is KomioDS

I'll play Star Fox online with you, friend code is in my sig, PM me when you wanna play and if I reply then we can start searching.

i would play but still dnt have a wifi network in my house have to buy the usb thing or a router.

and what you mean by snaking?

well when you play mkds on wfc (wifi connection) you will notice how people are going from the right side of the lane to the complete left and are going WAAAYYY faster than any of the other players without any reason why,,, thats people who are snaking... its doing power slides back and forth throughout the course

replying to komio's request

Well I just thought seeing as you were looking for someone with WIFI I would replie.

The only game I have with WIFI is animal crossing but then I'm not into games that much wich is just aswell coz most girls aren't.

I do not cheat but then again I don't think you even can on animal crossing so if you want to add my friend code you can it's:322204787140.

Last edited:
My son and I would love to have a friend to play animal crossing with. We has DS lite but dont know how to get friends. Can you help us figure it out he would love to play.

komio said:
well when you play mkds on wfc (wifi connection) you will notice how people are going from the right side of the lane to the complete left and are going WAAAYYY faster than any of the other players without any reason why,,, thats people who are snaking... its doing power slides back and forth throughout the course

:lol: thats something i would do... [well drift]

Back