Lost Discussions(spoiler inside, so don't come if you're not RDY)

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Did you guys see the last ep, wow, just WOW......THEY KILLED OFF
LOCKE
. And how is that guy looking
the same age he did in the '70s?

Something's wierd going on, as usual!!!

COOL EP!!!

SO DISCUSS THE LATEST EP, and YOUR PREDICTIONS.

Last edited:
I don't get lost. It seems to drag on every episode and they seem to be making it up off the top of their heads. I liked the first couple of episodes and after that it went abit weird....

Carry on with thread

Locke wont die, jacob will heal locke so he can help jacob..Plus I thought jacob looked like jacks dad and a bit like locke but with some hair... bizzare

lee.jarratt said:
Locke wont die, jacob will heal locke so he can help jacob..Plus I thought jacob looked like jacks dad and a bit like locke but with some hair... bizzare

I hope so because Locke is a seriously awesome character.

Wait a minute....

How could you get a good look at Jacob any way....you can barely see him..

Also did anyone think Jacob could have been the forest spirit smoke monster besides me? I'd like to think so.

Here's a video of Jacob in slow motion!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7LC1fgiYdU[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Its the face shape that makes it look like christian shephard.
Also, the writers say there will be a showdown between jack and locke in the finale, also he is listed in the cast list for the rest of the episodes.
I regularly check this site, its great.
www.spoilerslost.blogspot.com

That was a bizarre episode. I was hoping we'd learn more about DHARMA, but at least we got an explanation for Mikhail's survival.

My guess is Jacob could be a kind of "personification" of the island, and the reason Locke couldn't see him was because he still had doubts. Maybe he asked for Locke's help because he doesn't really like the Others? As for Locke, methinks he'll survive due to the Island's healing powers.

Napalmbrain said:
That was a bizarre episode. I was hoping we'd learn more about DHARMA, but at least we got an explanation for Mikhail's survival.

My guess is Jacob could be a kind of "personification" of the island, and the reason Locke couldn't see him was because he still had doubts. Maybe he asked for Locke's help because he doesn't really like the Others? As for Locke, methinks he'll survive due to the Island's healing powers.

Ive only seen clips so could someone tell me where on his body he got shot, thanks
lee.j

He was shot around his stomach a little higher maybe.

I don't get lost. It seems to drag on every episode and they seem to be making it up off the top of their heads. I liked the first couple of episodes and after that it went abit weird....

Originally it was planned to end after like 6-8 episodes and just exist as a miniseries. But due to its popularity they made it into an actual series. So yes, they are making it up as they go. This bothers me too, but what can you do. I'm sure they have a goal in mind and they know where they are going with it now. They can't answer all the questions or nobody would watch anymore they have to answer questions while creating new ones, which is frightfully annoying but its what they have to do.

I was also curious about that guy, if you're talking about the one who gave Locke sawyer's folder, he looked the same when Ben was a kid as he does now. Maybe the longer hair was supposed to signify he was alot younger and they just wanted you to recognize him as the same person. Who knows.

Me and lost have a love/hate relationship. Why'd they kill off Echo, he was like my favorite. Thank goodness Juliet is such a badass looker, Kate just ain't doing it for me anymore.

Last edited:
According to lostpedia.org, there seems to be a few connections with the Bible. I wonder if they're significant:

Jacob was supposed to have had 12 sons, and Rachel gave him his last 2 sons, Joseph and Benjamin (apparently Rachel died giving birth to Benjamin...). Joseph was Jacob's favourite son, and I think that although there isn't a character in Lost with that name, someone else could fill that role (Locke?). Also, Jacob is said to be an ancestor of Moses' brother Aaron (which is the name of Claire's son) and Jacob is apparently the only individual in the Bible who is explicitly said to have been loved by God.

Lost season 1 was brilliant but they it strated to get bad in season 2, season 2 was ok but season three was terrible.

lost is going on untill 2010.

There will be a few mini series's.

Skorp said:
He was shot around his stomach a little higher maybe.

Originally it was planned to end after like 6-8 episodes and just exist as a miniseries. But due to its popularity they made it into an actual series. So yes, they are making it up as they go. This bothers me too, but what can you do. I'm sure they have a goal in mind and they know where they are going with it now. They can't answer all the questions or nobody would watch anymore they have to answer questions while creating new ones, which is frightfully annoying but its what they have to do.

I was also curious about that guy, if you're talking about the one who gave Locke sawyer's folder, he looked the same when Ben was a kid as he does now. Maybe the longer hair was supposed to signify he was alot younger and they just wanted you to recognize him as the same person. Who knows.

Me and lost have a love/hate relationship. Why'd they kill off Echo, he was like my favorite. Thank goodness Juliet is such a badass looker, Kate just ain't doing it for me anymore.

Sorry to say, that is not true.
I have the boxsets with bonus material etc, It was originally going to be a series that would last 1 series (24 eps), ABC then asked J.J abrams, damon lindelof and carlton cuse (after the pilot aired) that they would like them to create 8 seasons.
Damon and carlton said that they would rather do 5 as they didnt want to 'drag it through the dirt' - in their words.
Even before creating the pilot episode, they planned out the series as a whole (no matter how many seasons) and highlighted which points they should bring out (mysteries and questions).
Up until the end/middle of the second season when ABC didnt tell them when they were going to stop broadcasting it so damon and carlton didnt know how to carry on with the show (speed wise, rolling out mysteries), Until ABC then again, confirmed that lost will go on for 3 more seasons (16 episodes each season).
Damon and carlton recently said in an interview that they were glad that it has an end in sight now so they know how and when to roll out questions and mysteries and to end the show how it was all planned.
Thankyou for reading, this took me 10 minutes to type, i cant explain so its probably confusing lol.
Lee.Jarratt

Wii_Smurf said:

Carry on with thread

it's because the producers originally wanted it to be a short series, but ABC refused to give them an end date. And with all the ratings it's been getting they just keep going. making each episode more and more bizzare, trying desperately to keep the story going. I've gotten sick of it.

This last episode was fantastic. So much stuff revealed about Ben. The ending made me mad like every week <_<

Definitely the best series I have ever seen, and this season is MUCH better than Season 2.

Back