Lost Odyssey

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
Anyone going to get this game? Ive never been a BIG fan of RPG games where you basically take turns attacking but nevertheless, I have played these types of RPG's and loved them. After so much talk around this game im truly starting to like it. Especially since its releasing Feb 12th and after I get CoD4 this week (if all goes well) then I may get Lost Odyssey next Feb 19th.

Some of the things persuading me is so far japanese reviewers are giving it great scores and is looking to be another 360 exclusive hit. The designer is none other than Hironobu Sakaguchi. Who is he? He's credited for designing games such as...

Blue Dragon
Kingdom Hearts I & II
Final Fantasy I-XII (Yes, ALL of them except the most current FFXIII)
Chrono Trigger (Regarded as one of the best RPG's of ALL TIME)
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

As you can see he has a very very impressive Resume. Also a big shocker being the fact that Lost Odyssey game has sold 40,000 copies in Japan on the first day of retail. Now this may not SEEM big, but think about the fact that Japan has only sold a little over 500,000 Xbox 360 consoles. Thats a BIG number, thats almost 1/4th of all the 360 owners in Japan.

lo1.jpg

lost_odyssey_CG1.jpg

11.jpg

1158773487.jpg

Seriously this game looks AMAZING. Get this, its coming in 4 DVD-DL Disk's. Thats insane, that almost fills up a full Blu-ray. Some people say having more than 1 disk sucks, I personally don't give a rats ass.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be getting this...
There's more than 1 disk? :( That's gonna get annoying.
The game looks amazing though! Can't wait.

Celestial said:
There's more than 1 disk? :( That's gonna get annoying.

What could be so annoying about having more than one disc?

I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out, love Sakaguchi's games. The gameplay is like Final Fantasy 8's, so that should be good. :)

Back