Lost : The video game

What a surprise another game not coming to Wii or DS deal with it and buy a PS3 or 360

Yeah i listened to that PodCast last night when they said that, i'll probably get a PS3 though, so will have that to play on.

Locke is still my favorate character ;) I think it should be good, as they are working with the story, hope it turns out well, i think you may be one of the passengers of flight 815 , and can go around the island, solve mysteries , hunt, get picked on by Sawyer etc :D

Did they actually say it was not coming to Wii or did they just not mention the Wii version?

I looked on Ubisofts website but couldnt find anything about the game on there at all. I get the impression that it could be a rehash of Myst though as the shows producers seem to be big Myst fans and Myst was released by Ubisoft. That could explain why its coming out so quick too.

As an obvious lost fan on these forums, I am outraged. I will have to go and listen to that podcast now. Looks like I'll have to fire up the PC to play this game.
Hopefully the producers are wrong and the Wii will get this game.

As much as I love Lost (and love reading spoilers!)... tv/movies turned into games usually suck. I hope its nothing like the Lost Experience last summer, it was a drag. I'd rather just watch the show. It probably won't add much to the mythology of the show anyways.

Oceanic said:
As an obvious lost fan on these forums, I am outraged. I will have to go and listen to that podcast now. Looks like I'll have to fire up the PC to play this game.
Hopefully the producers are wrong and the Wii will get this game.

I feel the same, and i also hope the producers are wrong. I would definatly get this game, it would also be cool if it was a free-roamer. Im so annoyed by this atm! :mad5:

I think the show is pretty good (from what I have seen of it). But it dosen't matter because it would be SOOOOOO hard to make a decent game out of that show. So I dont care.

thewiirules123 said:
I think the show is pretty good (from what I have seen of it). But it dosen't matter because it would be SOOOOOO hard to make a decent game out of that show. So I dont care.

I disagree there, i think it wouldnt be too hard to make a decent game out of this, make it a 1st person free-roamer, start from the first episode (running around on the beach, avoiding the explosions etc) to hunting boar and other stuff, if they do it this way, they can introduce the main cast of 'lost' really easily and make a new storyline for the game that hasnt been mentioned on the show.

Is Lost confirmed for the Wii? Either way though it doesn't really matter...the show is barely watchable. I only got into it this season and to be honest I was caught up in the hype but right now I'm quite bored with it. I don't think the game is gonna be that big a deal so it doesn't matter to me if its on the Wii or not.

Don't watch the show much but the game of it sounds quite fun.

Back