Lucasarts for the VC

ciper said:
Wiinter: Why do you mix the Serenity movie with a quote from a latin poet?

There's a scene in the movie where they're about to rush headlong into a trap, someone tells Mal that the Alliance will see them coming, and he says 'They won't see this coming.' Fortune favors the bold. To me it fits.

ciper said:
Forget the Star Wars games. Lucasarts is better known for Maniac Mansion, Secret of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones games which is what I thought this thread was about :(

The three games I mentioned would work PERFECTLY with the WiiMote. In fact I'd argue they would make better use of the IR portion than the current Wii games!

YA BUT THOSE ARE PC The VC is virtual CONSOLE!!!! Damn i would love to see all the Super star wars up there. And A N64 Racer With Online enabled maybe? that would be great

ciper said:
Impossible. Nintendo fuked both gamecube emulation AND virtual console implementation so that there will be NO online play.

Oh well just a thought, it would be great though, I loved Podracer, though i probably wouldnt buy it because Puting my Cart into my N64 isnt worth 8 dollars of lazyness, but for people that didnt experience a fun game it is a good addition to the VC. Speaking of people who havent experience Good N64 games, Why is Paper mario only out in Aus right now? I mean thats another I would rather just pop in the pay 8 bucks to be lazy but, theres alot of people who havent played that game that should, its just ****ing great

Thats cool, i got my and not letting go of it, Its a game everyone should play. I wished the got the N64 titles out faster though it takes so long to get one out....Wheres majoras mask for that matter....

i dont think we'll see a star wars game for a while. theres alot of other classic games i think they would add before return of the empire for nes but i would like shadow of the emepire for N64 on the wii that game was pretty sick

oh yeah i forgot Lucas Arts made the silver surfer game for the NES, NOT!!!!!... nah i am just picking on you. I am hoping that all of the Star Wars games makes it to the VC and i think i know Mr. Lucas well enough to know he like to make money and he will do it anyway he can so i bet we see them sometime in the future.

Back