Luigi NOT in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
I was looking through some Brawl videos, when I stumbled across this:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bTkehzbjp3k&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Now, look closely. See the colour chosen for Mario in the beginning? Green and blue. 2:34 you can see him used in a fight. It could be similar to peach in Melee, who you could make look like Daisy. No Luigi in Brawl? Let's hope not.

Maybe he has... I forgot to check that. Isn't it pretty cheap though, that Mario has Luigi's outfit? And Wario's, although Wario has his other outfit in Brawl...

Mario could turn that colour in melee.

Don't worry. Don't scare people with thread titles like that!

Next you'll be saying Waluigi (the best character ever) won't be in brawl :lol:

(sarcasm)

If waluigi is in the game, I probably won't even buy Brawl! He is Nintendo's worst character! Wario is fine, turn an M upside down, its a W. But turn an L upside down, and what do you get? An upside down L! And what kind of a name is Waluigi anyways? Sorry, no offense Frummage, but I hate Waluigi.

Oh, and thanks for confirming he could change that colour in Melee. So I don't need to worry any more.

JT. said:
If waluigi is in the game, I probably won't even buy Brawl! He is Nintendo's worst character! Wario is fine, turn an M upside down, its a W. But turn an L upside down, and what do you get? An upside down L! And what kind of a name is Waluigi anyways? Sorry, no offense Frummage, but I hate Waluigi.

Oh, and thanks for confirming he could change that colour in Melee. So I don't need to worry any more.

Actually the prefix "Wa" means "evil" in japanese. So Wario is "evil mario" and Waluigi is "evil luigi".

And actually, I think the fact that everybody hates him makes me like him so much! On Super mario strikers charged, I always get to use Waluigi because he is the least used character in the entire game!

Plus he is more awesome than Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer on fire. :lol:

Recently I saw a video of E For All were a guy was getting interviewed

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W19ljhK7E[/MEDIA]

Listen at 1:27ish area didn't really feel like watching it over again.

People say it either confirms Luigi or the guy was struggling so much on naming characters he just named the one that came to mind first.

That dudes :crazy:
I think he doesn't know any more than we do, and he just said Luigi. Or then he slipped it, and it's his fault ninty is gonna have to have a luigi update next week...

How many games has Nintendo released that was multi-player, included Mario, and did not include Luigi? Think about it. The odds are in favor of there being a Luigi here and if I gambled I would even be willing to money on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back