Luigi's Final Smash

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I just got to thinking that wouldn't it have been cool if Luigi's final smash was using his vacuum cleaner from Luigi's Mansion? I love Negative Zone but I think his vacuum would have been really cool.

Luigi uses a vacuum cleaner called the Poltergust 3000 to suck up ghosts in Luigi's Mansion. I'm just noting that I think it would've been a nice idea for his final smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It could've been a final smash that lasts for awhile like a Landmaster or Yoshi's smash does and he could suck up his opponents and they could be spit out from the vacuum cleaner. His actual final smash, Negative Zone, is great nonetheless.

Last edited:
Yes, thats a good concept. Except its missing one good detail. Where do you fit the Elemental Medallions from the game? When Luigi spews out his opponents, they come out Frozen (= Damage), On Fire (+ Non Clothed Opponents take more damage than clothed opponents), and Wet (+ Clothed Opponents are weigh down and cannot jump for a breif time; Non clothed are not effected). This concept comes from the games Elemental Medallions used within Luigi's Masion.

Uhhh, what? Haha. It doesn't have to be that scientific. Just a simple suck up and spit out. While they're in the vaccum, they're damage increases.

Then your Vacuum concept is pointless. This is a game of giving damage, Final Smashes give severe damage. My idea puts elements from the game into use, while serving the purpose of giving severe damage, as also many of the actions characters preform come from their games. Adding just a Vacuum is like how they added Fludd to Mario's B + ↓ attack which has made that useless.

He can use the fire medallion's power as a flamethrower.
It can work as a counter to Mario's Fludd thing.

You guys are weird. It doesn't need to be like that. He sucks them up, it causes a lot of damage while they're in the vaccum, and then they're spit out and if they have a lot of damage, they fly off the stage. If not, they remain on. That's it. Thanks.

No, I don't think me and, WiiAssassin, are weird. Whats weird is that we accepted your concepted, but when we try to add some flare to make the attack worth while, you reject it. If that attack was in the game, eveybody would hate it because his original Final Smash could deal more damage. Look it me, I'm Luigi, I suck... is that his Final Smash you want people to remember? Or is it, I'm Luigi, I suck you into my fiery, frozen, wet pit of HELL?

I'm sticking by my statement. ;) End of discussion. Please, for all our sakes.

Now that I read all of your posts in this thread justin it makes since! Maybe they will use it for their next SSB game when it comes out for the next system!

Back