Lure fishing rod

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
How the heck do I get the Lure Fishing Rod????!!!!!!! And how the heck do you get a boat to take you????!!!! ( I did the 3 first temples but I still dont get it!!!!!!!!!):mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

after you get the master sword you can transform into a wolf any time and warp any time. Warp to zoras domain and go t upper zoras river. You will have to deffeat those three monser things and then you can warp to upper zoras river. There is a door and a sighn on the it says lure fishing beginners welcome. open the door and go inside the house. Then the first time is free but the other times is 20 ruppies by urself and 100 ruppies with a helper

... yea well...:( sorry.....but i'm all ready at the desert temple...is there a way I can save my spot without ooccoo?

Nope, you need Ooccoo... and I don't remember seeing him in that temple. And that temple is a complete pain in the butt...

Good luck.

PS – If you are inexplicably walking slowly, it's not a bug, use your Sense.

yeah you need and ookoo and your only at that desert im at the temple of time

I know where to get Ooccoo anyway, after you got your compass go to the last floor on the map, you will see a blue dote zoom in to see him stuck in his pot.

The sand temple opens up a lot of fun with a tool you get there but yeah I hate the damn bugs the final boss is fun though

Back