Reekfish

DiscoBiscut1337

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
I dont know what is about this fish. I have the ear ring for the fishing rod. Im in the right spot to get the reek fish. :confused: :mad2: :wtf:

Did you catch it yet? Once you've caught it turn into wolf and learn the smell then go to snowpeak in wolf form and follow it.

E7ernal said:
Did you catch it yet? Once you've caught it turn into wolf and learn the smell then go to snowpeak in wolf form and follow it.
Well no duh lol, i just cant catch a reek fish.

Maybe pull up on your fishing rod when the whole bobber is under water?:ihih:

Where were they I too remember having difficulty

:prrr:
DiscoBiscut1337 said:
I dont know what is about this fish. I have the ear ring for the fishing rod. Im in the right spot to get the reek fish:
Hmm do you have bait on your line if you do,
Take it off

what you need to do after catching it is smell the scent as wolf form

See a perfect picture to show, but can't. It's in the place at the bottom of the top cavern thing, where all the Zoras are skinny-dippin'. It's on the south-west side, there's an area that gets close to the water. Fish there.

I don't think he is here but is the problem catching it or what to do with it

i caught one where there are big thin rocks sticking out of the water. theres a little area for you to hop up on to fish, and thats where i got mine. by the way, its in the area at the bottom of the waterfall

no, you catch it, then dont release it, then turn into a wolf and use your sense to pick up its scent. then go to the top of zora river and follow the scent to snowpeak.

Back