Madden 10 - Wii

I was reading a lot of the comments over at GoNintendo with people really ticked about the art style. Personally i don't see a huge difference between 09 all play ,and 10. I just hope the options they debuted in all play stay as well as improve for 10.

Woah, interesting. This might be a bit better since these graphics are a bit better suited for Wii technology. It should be smoother looking.

Anyway, should be as good as last year. I'll pick it up for sure.

personally It looks better than madden 09 on the wii. it looks like a sharper and even more personalized game for the wii. that being said I don't really buy the whole" lets make madden on the wii look like a cartoon because the wii cant handle it" madden 08 looked fine and there was room for improvement. hopefully they will make up for it with the game play 09 was a step in the right direction but not great. so far it looks like im just gonna pick it up on the 360 but we'll see.(perhaps if they announcce that their using wii- motion plus...)by the way the 360/ps3 cover is Siiiiick check it out http://maddennfl.easports.com/cover.action

I have no idea what EA was thinking when the change the art style but this? Come on now look at the Shaun White, at least put some effort and make it look that good. 09 graphics where even dated for a PS2 game as we all know the wii can due much better. Just look at the recent soccer games and that looks much better then Madden 09. I was really looking forward to 10 because I thought they will finally make improve on the dated graphics but looks like they took a step back.

I really don't see the problem in the art style. It went slightly animated, without losing all the realism. I love the art style personally. But as with any change, there will be people who don't like it. But I'm sure more people will get on board with this than otherwise.

I really don't see the problem in the art style. It went slightly animated, without losing all the realism. I love the art style personally. But as with any change, there will be people who don't like it. But I'm sure more people will get on board with this than otherwise.

I agree, so it looks more like a cartoon, as long as the game play stays real I am happy with it. I think it looks better than the previous versions of Madden on the Wii.....and it looks like they got rid of the celebration crap from 09, thank god

I do like that some of the players resemble their real life counter parts(in a cartoon way) but did u see brandon jacobs's shoulders lol their ridiculous haha

too be honest i rather see developers take there alternative art directions for the wii versions of multiplatform games. Gives the Wii version its own unique flavor ,and leaves out the oh the wii version isn't realistic enough. I mean since when did games become about realism ,and less about just having fun.

I don't like it at first, the art makes it look like an old NFL Blitz Game.
I may grow too it but at the moment ugh

I agree, so it looks more like a cartoon, as long as the game play stays real I am happy with it. I think it looks better than the previous versions of Madden on the Wii.....and it looks like they got rid of the celebration crap from 09, thank god

I hope that they bring back the celebration crap and implement Wii-Motion Plus for it. It would be fun and funny as hell to control your own celebration dances after every sack, touchdown, big yardage plays and wins:prrr:.

The new art style is not really pushing the system at all as the PS2 and PSP version will be almost the same as the Wii version. The only difference would be 480p and widescreen support. Madden 09 for wii at least look slightly better then the PS2 version but 10 will exactly the same. The new madden 2010 in other words is not even pushing the PSP system.

Why did EA develop Madden '10 for the Wii, but not develop NCAA Football '10 for the Wii? Makes no sense.

Back