Madden 10 - Wii

makes perfect sense band geek. NCAA footballl 09 sold horribly on wii last year. They stated way back earlier this year that there would be less sports games on wii this year that not all their sports franchises were coming.

To be honest i think its kind of retarded that these yearly games ship every year. (madden tiger raw vs smackdown nhl ,and etc) Why not spend the money develop a decent engine for your sports game release it then every year release DLC ,and updates for it that fix it for that years rooster ,and adds new gameplay elements.

This way consumers aren't shelling out 50 to 60 bux for a new damn game every year that maybe has one new gameplay mechanic that might not work better with a slightly better graphic engine.

In that time they could spend 2 years crafting a really improved engine, and release that. I mean it takes 2-3 years for real sequels to games to come out in first place.

This is why up until this generation on wii i never bought a sports game. I think 10 might be the first madden game ill actually buy. i bought wwe SvR 08 then got 09 ,and was disappointed how it was basically the same graphics with only slightly improved gameplay ,and an online mode.

makes perfect sense band geek. NCAA footballl 09 sold horribly on wii last year. They stated way back earlier this year that there would be less sports games on wii this year that not all their sports franchises were coming.

To be honest i think its kind of retarded that these yearly games ship every year. (madden tiger raw vs smackdown nhl ,and etc) Why not spend the money develop a decent engine for your sports game release it then every year release DLC ,and updates for it that fix it for that years rooster ,and adds new gameplay elements.

This way consumers aren't shelling out 50 to 60 bux for a new damn game every year that maybe has one new gameplay mechanic that might not work better with a slightly better graphic engine.

In that time they could spend 2 years crafting a really improved engine, and release that. I mean it takes 2-3 years for real sequels to games to come out in first place.

This is why up until this generation on wii i never bought a sports game. I think 10 might be the first madden game ill actually buy. i bought wwe SvR 08 then got 09 ,and was disappointed how it was basically the same graphics with only slightly improved gameplay ,and an online mode.

I agree, but for me it's completely dissapointed. The change from realistic visuals to cartoonish art style?
What the F#$%!!
Mr. Moore has a knowlege to how destroy the good franchises, they're experimenting with Key franchises and destroying them.
I only purchase the Madden'08 becose is the most realistic and near the xbox360/ps3 versions, with Madden'09 All-play they kiddying the game, and the game's esence lost every bit.
The same happen with Need for Speed, I only have NFS:proStreet becose it's the best version to date, later NF:Undercover lost the graphically beauty and now they plan to launch NF:Nitro with even worse ugly visuals.
Come-on EA Sports you already do steps backward!!

This looks ridiculous. I'll be sticking with 09. Good gameplay realistic graphics and a terrific online. What more do I need? This cartoony style? No, just no

Back