Madden & NBA live

jaxonyz813

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Bucklin, Missouri
Wii Online Code
0553-8842-6416-0792
Just got madden 08 and nba live 08 for christmas....looking for wii friends that have these games....

P.S. I haven't actually got them yet....still wrapped up under the tree :D(parents have no clue how to hide stuff before they wrap it)....so wont be able to play online until tuesday!!!

wii number: 0553 8842 6416 0792
console name: jaxonyz813

Hey, I'm probably getting NBA for Christmas, and I have Madden right now. For both games I will use the EA name of uloseiwinlol. You dont need friend codes of any kind. Tell me when you want to play a game of Madden. I'm a pretty good Madden player, if you need any madden tips feel free to ask me. :)

when you get nba live let me know, i swaer, im like a virtual kobe at that game, ill play you when you get it

When you guys play NBA Live, make an update post about how it is. Reviews gave it a very shitty score because of bad controls I think.

Is NBA live 08 a good game? I was thinking about getting it, but as soon as i saw the reviews, and those extremely ugly n64-like pictures, i changed my mind.
Those pictures made the game look like a slap in the face, as if EA couldn't care less about the wii.

im not necissarily worried about the graphics.....as far as im concerned, i'd rather play super mario brothers on a super nintendo than play some high def. game.....

actually, the game is quite fun, the graphics arent as bad as you think.....they are half decent, and the gameplay is actually quite fun as well....and the online is stellar, there is always a good amount of people online to play with

quite honestly it has two ways to be rated

you really have to be a basketball fan to really enjoy this game, and even so, its not the greatest, for a fan, its a 7 from me

and to a non basketball fan, i would have to go low at 4

i am a HUGE nba fan, thats why i talk only good things about this game, but in reality, its NOT the greatest

Help

uhh, i got madden now....but when i try playing online it wont let me play.....it says i can't connect with the other person (everytime).....any way i can fix this?

jaxonyz813 said:
uhh, i got madden now....but when i try playing online it wont let me play.....it says i can't connect with the other person (everytime).....any way i can fix this?

It may not be your fault.
The other person may have a weak connection, forcing them to always opt when trying to start a game.

That was my frustration with NBA 08, online was good when you could connect with someone else, my connection is always good, but theirs is brutal. Also the game has ok controls, but the defense is horrendous.

jaxonyz813 said:

Yes, when I first bought the game, I had the exact same problem. If you are using a wireless router, unplug it and after about 30 seconds, plug it back in. Your Wii should be turned off when you are doing this. It works 99% of the time, trust me. If you have a wired connection, I dont know what to tell you. :(

And yes, the defense was horribly made, way too easy to steal and block shots.

Back