Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

I've also discovered that either CK, Pichu, or Scotpichu is mafia, or a combination of them. Either way, I still may survive.

As I said Assasin, if you end up as town after gettin' lynched, my next vote is goin' towards MR. Perhaps the scott if evidence pops up that he's more likely mafia than MR.

Either way, I still may survive.

If you're town, you'd want to die so we can figure this junk out. Your sacrifice is a bloody checkmate position that town may need to even have a shot at winning. If you've some way of surviving, make sure it doesn't bloody happen. =/

Then what's your role? If it's as pivotal as you believe it to be, the doctor can protect you.

Someone said earlier that a no-lynch day is a slight win for mafia, yeah? Obviously if you're a town with a good role 'n get lynched, that's an even bigger win for them; but we need information to make a right move to kill mafia rather than town. We'd get somethin' out of your death. The loss is worth it IMO. Don't bloody withhold information, tell us now. 'Specially if your job has (a) limited use(s), you'd be utterly wasting it and denying us of the surefire information of whether or not your town or mafia.

A mafia killed is worth multiple towns killed. Unless your role can auto-kill a mafia member, you really are more use to us alive than dead. If you're not up for what I see as the best move to make at this point, and do indeed survive, I'm gonna be all over you next round. It'l take a whisper from God himself to make you seem innocent in that situation.

It was a very active day. The players were arguing a lot, and eventually they had their victim. Or so they though.

Nobody was lynched

It is now Night 3!

Last edited:
Back