Major League Baseball

You guys better watch out next year, my Pirates have gotten a hold of two cricket players from India. They won a gameshow which involved throwing stuff, and then came to the us with their money and went to some pitching coach, who taught them how to play baseball and set up a try-out for major league teams. Anyway the buccos are loading up their already talent rich farm system with blue chippers, Dinesh Patel and Rinku Singh.

India may become the new baseball powerhouse after japan and the dominican dry up.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/pirates/2008-11-24-indian-pitchers-sign_N.htm

You guys better watch out next year, my Pirates have gotten a hold of two cricket players from India. They won a gameshow which involved throwing stuff, and then came to the us with their money and went to some pitching coach, who taught them how to play baseball and set up a try-out for major league teams. Anyway the buccos are loading up their already talent rich farm system with blue chippers, Dinesh Patel and Rinku Singh.

India may become the new baseball powerhouse after japan and the dominican dry up.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/pirates/2008-11-24-indian-pitchers-sign_N.htm

What about Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and Cuba?

Ahh, wish the demo would let you change pitchers. I played into the bottom of the 11th & Kazmir was outta gas & I ended up losing...

If I had a keyboard, I would be going to town on that right now. It's was all over ESPN2 today. I remember last year people were saying he will break a tainted home run record, well if he does, it will still be tainted...

I can just hear the Mets fans now during the Subway Series using the same chant they used on Bonds 2 years ago. It was hilarious.

YOU-TOOK-STE-ROIDS
*CLAP-CLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP*
YOU-TOOK-STE-ROIDS
*CLAP-CLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP*

A-Rod is just another pain in the asterisk. Steroids are trashing MLB's record books, it's sickening.

Anyways, some updates.

Phillies have locked up Ryan Howard for 3 years in a deal that will pay him $54 million.

The Rangers have agreed to a minor league deal with outfielder Andruw Jones.

Not much else going on in the world of baseball.

Pitchers & catchers report in less than 3 days!!!

Kind of a blow, for the Mets.

First Fernando Martinez will miss the next three weeks with a strained right elbow. For ****sake can this kid stay healthy, EVER?
Soooo since this has just happened, the Mets have answered the call that Abreu gave to them. But the Mets will only go 1 year with Bobby.

Could be a blessing in disguise, for the time being of course. As patient at the plate as he is, he can drive in runs. He's good to hit .300, 20 bombs & drive in 100+...

Back