Major League Baseball

OHHHH I CANT WAIT
New Vid of training in The Show and a few screens

http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceablog/videos/243/

3252026406_f5e5c46d41.jpg

3251258053_d3ec83d3d8.jpg

As much as i would like another bat also, its not gonna happen. Omar said at the Perez introduction that they are done, other then a few minor legue contracts to bench players.

As for a free fantasy league, my buddies and i always go with Yahoo. You either create your own private league or join public ones.
Havent tried the public ones though.
But Yahoo is a good one. I also hear ESPN has a free one.

EDIT: Speaking of Fantasy baseball...would u guys like to do a league just for shits and giggles. How many are we? 5 or 6 i think right? That could be a stacked league...lol

I'll join a league. I'll try to be involved as long as I can. I usually end up neglecting my team:smilewinkgrin:

I'll join a league. I'll try to be involved as long as I can. I usually end up neglecting my team:smilewinkgrin:

Cool, anyone else willing to play?

Might as well throw some news:

- Seems Ben Sheets needs surgery on his elbow. He was about to sign with the Rangers but when he took the physical, it showed the injury....figures.

- Cliff Floyd has signed a one-year deal with the San Diego Padres.

- Mets GM Omar Minaya contacted Will Ohman's agent Page Odle for the first time this winter.

- Kevin Millar is almost certain to sign a minor league deal with the Blue Jays

And just for you BLS i found this..its a chat with Uggla, seems ur boy is a bit unhappy.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_baseball_marlins/2009/02/uggla-would-welcome-crappy-multiyear-offer-from-marlins.html

He dosen't deserve a Hanley contract for sure. I am with the Marlins on this one. Uggla would need to improve some of his numers to get his "crappy deal". Higher batting average and lower strikeouts for one.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/u/ugglada01.shtml

Oh yea i agree with the Marlins as well. I dont think he is worth the big numbers, but i think all he wants it just to be noticed. His numbers have gone up steadily though. Anyway, I feel bad for this man, I mean his name is Daniel Cooley Uggla ....thats on hell of a freakin name..lmao

Yea Brain, you should have got a PS3 from the beginning, but thats a different story xD

Celeste showed me this pic and I couldnt stop laughing. Some very funny Blue Jay fans..lol
A-rods face is classic...lmaooooo

a-rod-s.JPG

Yea Brain, you should have got a PS3 from the beginning, but thats a different story xD

Wasn't out when I got my 360... Nonetheless I will get one at some point, just probably not in time to take advantage of The Show.

Hey all. I'm on my PS3 browser so this is gonna be a pain to type without a keyboard. My computer crashed the other day, but if you still plan on doing a fantasy league, you can count me in. I'm in a keeper league now so it should be interesting to see how well I can pay attention to 2 separate leagues, though I won't lie, that league is priority 1.

I'm sure most of you have noticed the MLB 09 demo is out. Looks great, plays great. Though there is a slight problem with it that I expressed my disgust to BLS about: being forced to play as the Philthies!!! That had to be some kind of milestone, the first time we agreed on something baseball related?? The most annoying thing being I hit a walk off with Jimmy WhatshisfacewisheshewasascoolasReyes.

Anyone familiar with the site Bleacher Report?? Well that's where I'm gonna be putting up my sports blogs if anyone cares to read them.

Guess it's time to update to a Mets avy. I'm itching to watch my boys again!!!

My God there should a trophy for typing this damn much without a keyboard...
:frown2:

Last edited:
Hey all. I'm on my PS3 browser so this is gonna be a pain to type without a keyboard. My computer crashed the other day, but if you still plan on doing a fantasy league, you can count me in. I'm in a keeper league now so it should be interesting to see how well I can pay attention to 2 separate leagues, though I won't lie, that league is priority 1.

I'm sure most of you have noticed the MLB 09 demo is out. Looks great, plays great. Though there is a slight problem with it that I expressed my disgust to BLS about: being forced to play as the Philthies!!! That had to be some kind of milestone, the first time we agreed on something baseball related?? The most annoying thing being I hit a walk off with Jimmy WhatshisfacewisheshewasascoolasReyes.

Anyone familiar with the site Bleacher Report?? Well that's where I'm gonna be putting up my sports blogs if anyone cares to read them.

Guess it's time to update to a Mets avy. I'm itching to watch my boys again!!!

My God there should a trophy for typing this damn much without a keyboard...
:frown2:

Actually you can switch from the Phillies to the Rays during the game. Go to the Start menu and select controller settings.

This year edition looks crisper and clearer than last years. I can't wait.

Yeah I actually just figured that out. Good thing though, since I've gotten more patient hitting in 08, I've gotten a lot better at hitting & did pretty well in this demo, as much as it sucked to hit home runs with the likes of Rollins & Ruiz.

Plus, Scott Kazmir>Cole Hamels
IMO, & has nothing to do with the fact that he used to be a Met...

Yeah I actually just figured that out. Good thing though, since I've gotten more patient hitting in 08, I've gotten a lot better at hitting & did pretty well in this demo, as much as it sucked to hit home runs with the likes of Rollins & Ruiz.

Plus, Scott Kazmir>Cole Hamels
IMO, & has nothing to do with the fact that he used to be a Met...

I still don't have a good eye for balls and strikes. K K K K K K

Back