Major League Baseball

AL I would have to agree with the O's
But for the NL I actually dont see the Nationals doing all that bad. Yes they will finish last in the East but they have made a few good acquisitions and if Olsen can keep his cool, they should be ok (for last place that is).
But my pick for the NL would be the Pirates, like CJ said they are going to be basically clearing cap room. Rebuilding time.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been in Pennsylvania these past 2 days.

Sunday works for me for the draft. I look forward to it. :D

Griffey going to Seattle, whatever.

R.I.P. Shea.

Pudge loses another suiter

The Astros are not interested in signing free agent catcher Ivan Rodriguez, MLB.com reported.

"We're not signing Pudge," general manager Ed Wade told the website. "Put that one to rest. We have no expectation to sign Pudge."

Wade made the comment after it was revealed that catcher Toby Hall needed an MRI on his right shoulder.

Rodriguez, 37, has been quoted in the past week as saying several teans were attempting to sign him. An unnamed Mets official told the New York Post that the Mets have no interest in the catcher.

As time goes by I think the Marlins chances of landing him get better and better.

Hey BLS our teams are squaring off next thursday. First spring training game...im hyped, cant wait.

Glavine agrees to a one year deal with Atlanta. Opportunity to earn $4.5 million in an incentive laden contract.

Glad 'Jelly Arm' signed. Cant wait to rock him. =P

He's still got enough to fool the youngsters, but he's definitely just a shell of his former self.

Yeah, winning is a bit overrated in Spring Training. I'm just glad that I'll be able to watch baseball again. I remember last year people were already calling Santana a bust because he gave up a home run to Juan Gonzalez in Port St. Lucie. What a joke!!!

Anyways, here's a few more shots of Citi. (Click to enlarge)

The old apple from Shea will be out of view in the bullpen plaza.

Old school Pepsi Cola sign. Reminiscent of those old baseball meccas & will be a nice backdrop out over right field.

What a beauty of a ballpark. Shea would be proud...

Last edited:
Thank God. The Mets have listened to all the bitching people have done about there 'pizza' patch and have created a new one. But the 'pizza' one will still be worn on there uniform :/

hatpatch.jpg

The patch on the hat is a big improvement, too bad the uniforms still have to have that abomination on them.

I heard the flatbread sandwhiches from Dominos are pretty good. Guess I'll order out tonight...

Back