Major ZELDA TP help!!!!

ZinGy

Teh Wii hax0r!
Nov 20, 2006
OC, NY
Wii Online Code
3964-8307-8964-3931
Ok check it. I haven't touched Zelda in awhile cause I knew I was almost done. I just got the hawkeye and I need to goto the sky temple. I need to cross a bridge, but the bridge is broken? Is there any way to get on the other side?

Riviet said:
Which bridge is this? There are alot of bridges in Hyrule.
Eldin bridge. I think. The one that needs to be repaired, which I never did.

ZinGy said:
Eldin bridge. I think. The one that needs to be repaired, which I never did.
Warp to Gerudo Mesa and the bridge is sitting right next to you. Get Midna to warp it to Eldin bridge and it will be fixed. :)

Go to the desert warp point and there's the bit of the bridge just go near it Midna will gigle and then warp to Eldin bridge and it'll be fixed

I can only warp to the Mirror place where the mirror is and I don't see a bridge there.

You'll have to go back to the desert by cannon. Then, way over in the East is the Gerudo Mesa.

Their is another warp point in the desert I'll post a pic soonish

deity_link said:
Their is another warp point in the desert I'll post a pic soonish
There is no other warp point in the desert on my map.

Ok well here's the picture of the map
TP Map2.jpg
inside that circle you should find an elevation and their should be some basket like things floating above it you can clawshot on to them, climb up to the top and you'll fight those monster and a warp point shall be formed. At the top the bridge is also their so just warp it back to Eledin bridge and you'll be done

Yea I found out what to do like 3 mins ago. But now I can't seem to teleport the bridge to the eldin bridge. There is no warp point there.

hmmm.. go to the one closest to it... their should be one their if the bridge is broken hmmm....

deity_link said:
hmmm.. go to the one closest to it... their should be one their if the bridge is broken hmmm....
Still not working.

Do you have an Eldin bridge warp? If you do, go to the Gerudo Mesa as shown by the circle on the map, walk around till Midna giggles, press control pad up, select warp and select Eldin Bridge. If not, go to the broken Eldin Bridge and get yourself a warp, then go back to the mesa to warp the bridge.

Back