Make A Wish Foundation Going Bankrupt Because of "1" Kid

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
This kid has got to be the most selfish I've seen so far, I mean just because he's dying doesn't mean he should get whatever he wants while other kids are suffering from getting nothing but 1 wish.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OrXfdyV98Yw[/MEDIA]

''This kid finds a loophole in the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and he's wished to have the wishes to never stop, and it's likely that the Make-A-Wish Foundation will have to file for Bankruptcy.''

Last edited:
PResident of MaW - "...until the day he dies."
Women Co-Host - "Well, and we can only hope that is coming soon."

hahahahahhahahaha

owlsgo said:
they don't have to grant the wish, geez.

I think they would get sued for not granting his wishes so either way their screwed.
Unless, they just give up on that project and make up a new one.

Haha, its the classic 'What would you wish for if you had three wishes" situation, in which all the kids always say 'unlimited wishes' for their third wish.

On a more serious note, I've never really like this foundation. Call me cruel and heartless, but they're going to die. Go ahead and flame me now, because I probably deserve it, thats just what has always come to my mind whenever I thought about this. Regardless, this is a good cause, and if this really does come to terms, than that kid is even more heartless than me.

Sneaux125 said:
PResident of MaW - "...until the day he dies."
Women Co-Host - "Well, and we can only hope that is coming soon."

hahahahahhahahaha

lol. It's pretty funny how they want a sick kid to die so that they wouldn't go bankrupt, but at the same time their trying to help other sick kids out.

I'm with you Levesque. Basically I have no soul :D, and for all those kids who just happens to have a serious illness (and God bless them), all I have to say is "**** happens."

And plus, there's numerous people who do get the same illness, and get NO benefits from it. So why should one certain kid get the benefit? It's kinda just a reason for American citizans feel good about themsleves for like 3 seconds. Idk.

Skorpius77 said:

lol. It is a joke, just figured it out thanks to you. But still funny!

Edit: Just check out the list
4 tons of assorted candy
9 trips to Walt Disney World for Chad and Family
1 Pirate Ship
1 Ball Pit Installed in Bed Room
"Real Life" F-14 Tomcat
1 Jumbo Size Water Balloon Catapult
Face Carved On Mt. Rushmore to be complete 2031
All Bat Mobiles Forever
3 trips to Outer Space
1 Handicap- Accesible Treehouse
5 Personal Robot Servants
138 Hotdog Lunches with Yankee Johnny Damon
2 Jetpacks
55 Wall Mounted Medieval Weapons
Nightly Fireworks Display
Cameos in all furture Spiderman Movies
Finally Branded Sneakers

Lukemia is probably the least deadly cancer out there

they should assasinate him and say he wished for it while he was sleeping (sleep talking)

Why don't they just say no? If the kid wished for Hillary Clinton to have won the South Carolina election, would they have to go back in time and change the results?

Back