Rant about my boyfriend's roommate

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
This isn't the most appropriate place to be doing this and I usually look down on those who post about their stupid little problems such as, "OMGZ I GOT IN A FIGHT WIT DA BF," but I need to rant.

Anyways, I guess she's partly my roommate too since I live there like 4 days out of the week... (I know, you're thinking your boyfriend lives with a girl? But her husband and two kids live there too). She takes things the wrong way, she feels threatened when I don't have the same taste in movies/tv shows/music as she does, and, well, her overall attitude pretty much sucks. Like once I said I wasn't all that fond of Eddie Vedder's voice and she was like WELL YOU HAVE CRAPPY TASTE IN MUSIC. And I said something about how cheese wasn't good for you and she took it like I was saying she was fat.

And then today, she asks me to bring "my" stuff back into my boyfriend's room... like HIS tea maker and HIS rice cooker/food steamer (that I bought him yesterday for Valentine's Day, and belongs in the kitchen anyway). Trying to make it clear that it wasn't my "mess," I said, "It's not my stuff, but sure." And she just nastily said, "I don't care just get it out." Ugh.

And then her kids... Every morning the 1 1/2-year-old is crying in her room hungry and diaper-full until at the earliest 10:00 AM. And then the 4-year-old is up, to put it simply, doing things he's not supposed to. Mom and Dad are in bed. Who cares that the baby's crying? She'll "self soothe." Who cares if the 4-year-old is up getting himself into trouble? He'll learn what's right and wrong himself. Wait, I thought there was a word for this kind of stuff... oh, that's right, NEGLECT. I seriously think they should pay me when I get up earlier than they do and the kids happen to be up because I usually wind up making sure they don't make a mess or don't get hurt... you know, because if I didn't (which I'd rather not since they're not my kids, but why cause drama), Mom would wake up and be like WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM. Because they're YOUR KIDS, *****.

I can't wait till my boyfriend moves out of this house. This woman is a *****. Her twisted panties and parenting add a little bit of misery into me and my boyfriend's lives.

Its always difficult to live with other ppl imo. I let ppl move in with me twice and it never worked. There was always some "little" thing that escalated into something bigger. I'll never live with anyone else other that a gf/wife again. Hope everything works out!

Yeah it sounds bad, i stay at my g/f's house quite alot, its her perants house and we get on like clock works. Never any BIG fights there is always little arguments but nothing major. I think it would be a good idea if u advise him to move out. it would put less stress on both of you

Back