Manhunt 2 -FINISHED-

JohnnyRed

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Long Island, NY
Finished Manhunt

Relatively easy, actually became easier as the game went on, much shorter and easier then Resident Evil for Wii for comparison.

For those of you who have read my review on this game when I got it, I really didnt like it but since I paid 40 bucks for it I figured Id finish it.

Well the storyline, gameplay, and ending is pretty much as terrible as my first review. Actually let me rephrase that, it was the worst game I have ever played and the dumbest ending I have ever seen in any game.

When you finish the game you are rewarded with an extra level and ending chock full of even more stupidity as if the first horrid ending was not stupid enough.

Rockstar cashed in and put out a piece of trash because they knew people would buy it. At times my character was stuck in a wall, the 'hunters' ran right past me even though I was standing in broad daylight, and it hung up costing me my life and a restart at the beginning of the level. I doubt this game was beta tested at all, just quickly thrown together.

I own and finished all the GTA's and loved most of rockstars games, I will not buy another.

Why shouldn't you buy another? Nintendo have made plenty of terrible games but that doesn't mean all their games are bad. Most are great!

Also, GTA IV is coming out soon. :lol:

Eh, well it worked didn't it? Hasn't Manhunt 2 gotten dump truck loads of media the past months? Anyone who likes to watch gross movies like Hostel and Saw will buy this game just for the gore. And I mean, let got you to buy it, didn't they?

Well I'm glad you finished it and came back here with that assessment. Games like this just piss me off because they cost so much. It's fine to release a piece of crap that a handful of people might like but don't charge so much for it.

i think some of the reactions to this game may be a little exaggerated

sure it is by far NOT the best game ever made, very far from it, but i think when assessing a game of this sort u have to take it for wat it is and not wat u want it to be, manhunt 2 is pretty effective at communicating that feel of your all by urself against the world who is trying to take u down meaning ur justified in committing all acts necessary to ensure that survival

not to mention this game has a substantially better story than the first (no matter how much it may displease u in the quality) i by no means think it is a very good game but i do think it is decent if u enjoy movies like hostel or saw or even just violence

some of the controls are pretty well thought out, the interactions etc. but some of the stuff could have been done better...like the sniping is pretty entertaining and so are the executions but when it comes down to just basic left/right punching...it feels clunky, which is kinda ridiculuos to know the core element of combat is not very responsive

all in all its not as BAD of a game ppl say it is...really depends on ur taste i suppose

I beat it twice, once on sane, and once on insane. I'll probably be writing a review at some point, but suffice it to say, it really is a better game than 75% of the crap currently out for the Wii. I would have put that number higher, but there have been a fairly good number of decent releases in the past month or so. Which is consequently the reason why I'm not writing it now... too many games to play :lol:

Back