Manhunt, my review

Well this is wat IGN has given it

7.5 Presentation
An atmospheric story with some interesting plot twists, but one of the title's main draws, executions, are less impactful than those in the original game.

7.5 Graphics
Striking with its sense of realism as well as implied insanity, the visuals of Manhunt 2 are very well done. Stiff character animation and overused filters throughout, though. Camera can be annoying.

8.5 Sound
Just like the first game, sound is excellently done and well balanced across the title.

7.5 Gameplay
Sketchy AI, less menacing environments, toned down execution animations and easier gameplay elements weaken the overall formula of the franchise. New Wii remote kills add to the experience.

7.0 Lasting Appeal
Even with the alternate ending, you may find yourself only playing through this title once and only once.

Good OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Yea.

If you notice, the Presentation, Gameplay and Graphics category scores were all directly impacted by the censored kills. Besides the censored kills, the graphics engine in general, isn't the greatest. As it is now, with the censored kills and crappy engine, I would have given it a 6.5 or 7 in graphics. And if it had uncensored kills with the same engine, I would have given it a 7.5 or 8.

Back