mario help 1-3

chaocai

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
anyone can help me complete 1-3?

Have no idea what sign post says about <-<-<-... when I reach the end of secion, do see the blue platform, search found saying "hit the star block to finish the section" but no matter how i hit nothing happens.

go to the blue platform and hold - and 1 at the same time.

thanks...i'll give a try...stand on blue platform, holding - and 1, magic will happen?

whats the signpost talking about <-<-<- thing i wonder.

chaocai said:
whats the signpost talking about <-<-<- thing i wonder.

its telling you to go to 3-d mode and read the sign from that angle where it tells you to hold - and 1 on a blue platform.

one more question...

i think also in 1-3, the old whachhit house top card...how do i get, seems no way i can jump to the background building or to throw anything to get the card..any idea?

That confused me a little at first too. I assumed it meant press 1and2 together when I read it.

rather than waste making another thread, may I ask for some help in 4-2.

I just got the Ancient Clue telling me to go to the rock knoggin and flip, I'm back at the rock head now and am a bit lost. I see the rift, but no idea how to get in it, or what to do...

Help?

EDIT: NM, I'm retarded.

Last edited:
I don't know what to do at the sign post i have stood on top of it and tried pressing teh - and 1 at the same time, nothing. I have tried it from the front and the side with teh "text" and nothing I don't know what to do. ya how come when i hit the - and the 1 at the same time it brings up the controls and doesn't do anything? confused cant beat the level have been working on it for like 4 days now, pleaes help urgently!

Last edited:
jeslynn205: you're supposed to go the blue platform, not the sign and hold - and 1. go back through the door, work you way over to the other floating door, go through it, run right, get to the blue platform, and hold - and 1 together.

Back