Mario Kart-Any Questions about Mario Kart?

Wikidwill

MW2 PS3 PSN:BoSsManWiLL
Feb 18, 2009
Wii Online Code
0021-9044-8104-6063
Here I'll Give you tips and answers to any of your questions

why don't you just list tips? I've got one: I think the only way to avoid a blue missile shell is to [1]lag at the start and try to get a gold mushroom[2]get up front and hope you dont get POWed or eletricuted[3]save gold mushroom until there is a blue shell warning[4]press item button continuously until you have left blue shell behind. I have done this twice.

Ok Good Idea.,But Thats not the Only way you can avoid a Blue Shell...,You Can do it with a simple Mushroom.Just watch the Blue shell as it approaches you...right as it starts to go downward,rev that motor by using a mushroom...and trust me, I've done it atleast 30 times. It might take Practice.

Oh sorry..Just Saying

Any Other Useful tips

You can also just go in those turbo things that blast.The stages are Rainbow road,Maple tree way,and all the DK stages.Im pretty sure thats all the stages.

What about The N64 Bowser Castle trick. When you get passed the loop, Near the Huge Ramp, You jump on the Side Ledge(only works with Bikes)..Just beware of the Lava.

the barrel/star portal thing(rainbow road) also helps if you have a thundercloud

You 4got 2 mention the name of the Barrel Place...DK Mountain

some places its better to wheelie instead of do the tricks are at bowsers castle going of the big jump before the area with the fireballs, in koopa cape jump on the first wooden bridge but don't go on the second one, and do a wheelie of of the boost pad. It's also better to wheelie off the boost on bc3.

Hey. I just got the game about an hour ago so be nice. How do I do things like wheelie. I try to play online but I suck so far and in single player I get first every time. Why do I suck online? And how do I do wheelies and such. What is a good car/bike?

Back