Mario Kart Wii Question

YoungBalla

Big Momma
Mar 27, 2008
Wii Online Code
4912-6833-6404-0210
When you play versus online. you have the "vr" ranking. I know how it goes up and down depending on how good and bad you do. Three Questions though. What does the VR stand for? What is the highest and lowest possible ranking (if there is one?) and Who is the highest ranked online player in the world?

Don't want to thread-jack but instead of starting a new thread, I have a question:

Can people Hack online? Sometimes when I play, someone manages to get so far in front and I know it's not because I'm terrible.

Don't want to thread-jack but instead of starting a new thread, I have a question:

Can people Hack online? Sometimes when I play, someone manages to get so far in front and I know it's not because I'm terrible.

Yes. Im not sure how but they can. Usually those are the people with 9999 points. I leave the race asap if I notice someone doing it.

Yes people can hack. Search you tube to see video of them doing it. It's using something called 'ocarina'.

When you say you aren't terrible, are you sure? I'm not bad but can still lose by 1/4 lap to a really good racer, and have been known to win races against higher rated racers by 1/4 lap occasionally.

Yes people can hack. Search you tube to see video of them doing it. It's using something called 'ocarina'.

When you say you aren't terrible, are you sure? I'm not bad but can still lose by 1/4 lap to a really good racer, and have been known to win races against higher rated racers by 1/4 lap occasionally.

Well I'm normally with-in the top four. That's what I wanted to know, will most of them people who are that far-in front hacking or are they naturally good?

in the mario kart channel download the ghosts for the best times on each course. these people are insane and can almost lap me.

Maybe its just the lag.

Ive seen someone who was unaffected by items. I used Blue Shellz yet nothing happened

Ive seen someone who was unaffected by items. I used Blue Shellz yet nothing happened
if i happen to have mushrooms on-hand... i can avoid blue shells :yesnod:
granted, it's not common to still be holding on to mushies even after you reached 1st place.

Back